• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Win EFL Cup Quarter Final: Arsenal 5 - 1 Sunderland | Tuesday 21st, December | KO: 7:45 GMT |

Status
Not open for further replies.
fHoE-hAr

Should be a great match to bring in some of the fringe players who've had limited minutes this season due to our lack of European football.

Might see the likes of Kola, Chambers, Balogun and @American_Gooner 's boys Cedric and Mari.
AMN and ESR likely to start too due to their minimal involvement in recent games for us.

Screenshot-20211219-211524.png

Prediction
Arsenal 4-0 Arsenal

They're a terrible team. Should put 4 past them and get a clean sheet at minimum.

Macho

DJ Machodemiks
Dusted 🔻

Yeah single elim - penalties if needed at a neutral ground is just common sense at this point. Asking a lot from the guys in charge though.

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
What’s actually the point of domestic cups, every year it’s the big clubs, Chelsea, pPool, Arsenal and sp*rs in the semis, kinda boring

14Henry

Looking for receipts 👀
What’s actually the point of domestic cups, every year it’s the big clubs, Chelsea, pPool, Arsenal and sp*rs in the semis, kinda boring
Try telling that to Wigan. Or the likes of Millwall, Portsmouth, Soton who all enjoyed good cup runs.

Not forgetting Birmingham who embarrassed us in the final.

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
Try telling that to Wigan. Or the likes of Millwall, Portsmouth, Soton who all enjoyed good cup runs.

Not forgetting Birmingham who embarrassed us in the final.

I’ve never heard of those clubs, but if you point me in their direction I’ll tell them.

boonthegoon

Arteta In by November

Player:Ødegaard
Anyways something has to change. It's efl's competition. So just remove epl clubs or at least clubs in Europe. If the regular top 6 get top 6 + 7th is Leicester or Everton or west ham, then you still have decent teams left in the tournament.

GDeep™

League is very weak
Anyways something has to change. It's efl's competition. So just remove epl clubs or at least clubs in Europe. If the regular top 6 get top 6 + 7th is Leicester or Everton or west ham, then you still have decent teams left in the tournament.
Why does something have to change? The top clubs can play their kids, even if it’s a 16 year old.

Tom Mix

We should do a pact with Liverpool to play the youth teams and then put our first XI on for the second game.

boonthegoon

Arteta In by November

Player:Ødegaard
Why does something have to change? The top clubs can play their kids, even if it’s a 16 year old.
Then what's the point of even playing? 16 year olds also have some trophy which they compete with lower club seniors. This will be a duplicate of that.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
I love pretty much all trophies, I simp for the English Super Cup daily on here!

But my God, the League Cup is just so ****ing annoying.

All it really does, is take some shine away from the significantly better FA Cup...the final happens in the middle of the season, which makes it quite forgettable...and the 2 legged semis (during a period in the season, that already has a **** ton of games being played) can well and truly **** off.

Want to win it, but definitely at the bottom of my Christmas trophy list .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

I was receiving offers from many other clubs and declining them all, even the most tempting ones. Juventus, Real Madrid, PSG contacted me, Bayern, France, England...I am happy to have been able to say no to more glory, more money, and to have been guided only by the idea of loyally serving the club. I had knitted myself a soul in Red and White.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White

Latest posts

Top Bottom