• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Emile Smith Rowe: Arsenal Career on Death Rowe?

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.
Maybe but hiding behind a chair like a dog that has gotten into something they shouldn't have when you're a little fatty does lead to speculation.

I mean, why would he eat a banana out there in the open in this day and age? Just asking for people to make homophobic jokes and he's already being weight watched.

He was probably just eating whatever it is the physio and nutrition team gave him.

grange

Losing my brain cells 🥸

Player:Havertz
I mean, why would he eat a banana out there in the open in this day and age?
Uh huh "banana"

wayne-shaw.jpg

Batman

Head of the Wayne foundation for benching Nketiah

Player:Saliba
I mean, why would he eat a banana out there in the open in this day and age? Just asking for people to make homophobic jokes and he's already being weight watched.

He was probably just eating whatever it is the physio and nutrition team gave him.
If you really need to eat, this should be the least of your worries. I understand that the internet is very stupid and immature but that shouldn't really be a consideration from his perspective. People are going to meme you if they feel like it. As it is, looking like he was sneaking food has gotten people talking so he may as well have just sat there in full view, particularly if it was something healthy.

Batman

Arsenal are proud to announce Emile has signed an extension with the club. On an unrelated note, Ozempic is now an Arsenal Premium sponsor!
Would be more honest than what Oprah did telling everyone it was weight watchers.

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

And that's awful except when you're an athlete and should be ashamed of being fat except in the case of NFL linemen and sumo wrestlers. If he wants to pursue either of those, cool. I don't want to see you eating anything when you can't be trusted to help your exhausted teammates in a title race.

He is human being. For all we know he could be depressed. You just don’t know what’s going on behind the scenes. But his career is over at Arsenal. But I also don’t think he will be sold. Just never play

Batman

He is human being. For all we know he could be depressed. You just don’t know what’s going on behind the scenes. But his career is over at Arsenal. But I also don’t think he will be sold. Just never play
I wish him all the best on a human level. I just don't want to see someone who appears not to take their conditioning seriously snacking while their exhausted teammates are running on empty trying to win the club a title. It's not a good look.

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

I wish him all the best on a human level. I just don't want to see someone who appears not to take their conditioning seriously snacking while their exhausted teammates are running on empty trying to win the club a title. It's not a good look.
I agree. But the club should move him on in the summer tbh. Arsenal hoarding players is the problem. Both him and Vieira sits on the bench every game with no chance of playing. He probably lost all hope

Batman

I agree. But the club should move him on in the summer tbh. Arsenal hoarding players is the problem. Both him and Vieira sits on the bench every game with no chance of playing. He probably lost all hope
Hopefully. There are a solid 8-10 players who need to be moved on with replacements coming from the academy and the market. Maybe he can get his career back on track with regular time elsewhere. We simply don't have time for him to be wasting a spot on the bench if he's never going to play or make an impact.

Arsenal Quotes

You weren’t world-class when Arsenal signed you

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom