• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Emile Smith Rowe: The Croy-10 Cruyff

Status
Not open for further replies.

GoonerJeeves

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

He should be developing coming in and out of the first team, like Saliba. We’re finishing 8th anyway, why not?

What’s the point of another loan? He had a good one already last season. Even Saliba? Why send him back to France for 3 months?

I miss the days when we could develop young players. AMN barely gets a kick and the guy plays like a hungry lion.

I'd agree with you if we actually played him, but we are not. I don't think he will get enough games here. He is too good to rot in the reserves. Either you loan him out, or you play him - if you not you might as well sell...

He is too good for U23.

Macho

Documenting your downfall 🎥
Dusted 🔻

In fairness, I am pretty sure injury is what has stopped him from having an Eddie type role with the first team.

I don’t think he’s ready to start in the prem but we’re losing anyways, we really should be throwing all these guys in there like Chelsea did last season.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

In fairness, I am pretty sure injury is what has stopped him from having an Eddie type role with the first team.

I don’t think he’s ready to start in the prem but we’re losing anyways, we really should be throwing all these guys in there like Chelsea did last season.

Hes done well at every level. U-23 then the Championship and now the Europa league.

Geofranco

Would let Saka date his daughter

Player:Saka
Hes done well at every level. U-23 then the Championship and now the Europa league.

The league is a bit more difficult though. We have seen Joe Willock dominate U23 level and now seems like Europa league is a bit easy for him at times, but still not ready to be starting in the league.

Monstar-Gunn4r

Established Member
Arteta doesn't want a ball playing midfielder, he wants someone who gets in the boxes for crosses, being able to pass is a bonus if they have it. Think Emile is a fantastic talent I just dont think Arteta will ever trust him.

Rimaal

Mesmerised By Raccoons
Trusted ⭐
Oh I think so much of this lad. I so don't want him wasted.
If we can't develop him then I think he should be sold to a German club where they will develop and nurture him.

Maybe

You're wrong, no?
You get everything from ESR: work rate, passing, goals, and chance creation. Probably the most complete midfielder we have on our books.

It's time for some minutes in the PL and we should avoid investing any money on number 10, the position should be his very soon.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

The league is a bit more difficult though. We have seen Joe Willock dominate U23 level and now seems like Europa league is a bit easy for him at times, but still not ready to be starting in the league.
That will be the big step for ESR. It really shocked/disappointed me seeing Willock repeatedly fail to make an impact on PL games while dominating the Europa.

If Emile has even one decent game in the PL then he jumps ahead of Willock.

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

People really are trying to make this guy happen. He may eventually make it. But Willock is way ahead of him and has looked really good in the U23 and EL, as others have said some people dont seem to get the gap to the PL thinking this kid will add anything to the first team right now

roz

Fake News Merchant
People really are trying to make this guy happen. He may eventually make it. But Willock is way ahead of him and has looked really good in the U23 and EL, as others have said some people dont seem to get the gap to the PL thinking this kid will add anything to the first team right now
Nah man, ESR is far better than Willock. Willock isn’t even Championship level, he’ll end up in league 2 I reckon.

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

Nah man, ESR is far better than Willock. Willock isn’t even Championship level, he’ll end up in league 2 I reckon.
based on what? The fans have decided this guy is the new De Bruyne based on some weird fantasy. Willock atleast has athleticism needed to play in the PL in the future. He is 20 and has done absolutely nothing

roz

Fake News Merchant
based on what? The fans have decided this guy is the new De Bruyne based on some weird fantasy. Willock atleast has athleticism needed to play in the PL in the future. He is 20 and has done absolutely nothing
He’s been around for ages, you’re acting like he’s just popped up or something. Watched ESR plenty of times, live a couple of times too and sometimes you can just see that a player has “it”.

If not for persistent injuries we would have seen a lot more of him. Athleticism means nothing if you don’t have the ability to compliment it, Willock just about has average athleticism in the prem, not cut out for top level, if he continues to work hard he might end up at a mid table championship side.

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

He’s been around for ages, you’re acting like he’s just popped up or something. Watched ESR plenty of times, live a couple of times too and sometimes you can just see that a player has “it”.

If not for persistent injuries we would have seen a lot more of him. Athleticism means nothing if you don’t have the ability to compliment it, Willock just about has average athleticism in the prem, not cut out for top level, if he continues to work hard he might end up at a mid table championship side.
Players who usually become top players show something by the age of 20

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

Arsenal have got as much chance of being handed the title by Sp*rs as I have of being given the Crown Jewels. They are the last people we want winning the Championship. Now we mean to round off our season by beating Arsenal.

Alan Mullery (Sp*rs captain in 1971)

There is no way we were going to be beaten

Bertie Mee in the same game after beating Spurs and clinching the Double at White Hart Lane

Latest posts

Top Bottom