• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Emiliano Martínez (Out)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Emi is in stage on his career that he'll need to make decision i don't think arteta will guarantee Emi number 1 spot because Leno didn't put a foot wrong until he got injured. if we got a good offer we'll sell.

al-Ustaadh

👳‍♂️ Figuring out how to delete my account 👳‍♂️
Martinez is just a good a shot stopper as Leno, while he can also catch crosses. More importantly, though, he's way better with the ball at his feet. Our build up from the back is boosted by him tremendously.

I'd sell Leno if forced. But I'd prefer to keep both.

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
I remember when man used to try save pens like this.

two-childs-in-penalty.gif

REWB

No harm is done by starting Martinez, If he ends up being inconsistent we can just reinstate Leno and sell martinez in Jan. Simples, why is this even a story?

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ⭐
No harm is done by starting Martinez, If he ends up being inconsistent we can just reinstate Leno and sell martinez in Jan. Simples, why is this even a story?

Yeah and then Martinez is worth half as much. Good job!

Bagels

Trusted ⭐

I think he'll go, I don't expect him to be guaranteed a starting spot.

Also don't think we should've expected him to settle for less after demonstrating he is a capable keeper (whether he said it to the press or not), particularly at this stage in his career.

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ⭐
@field442 has had it in for him. Probably wants him sold so that money could filter down to Kia.

I don’t care about him that much to be honest. I don’t think he’s any better than Leno and as long as one of them is sold and the money is put back into the squad I don’t really care who goes (although I think Martinez is the easiest one to sell). I don’t really see the point in keeping both.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

I play on the right, Tony on the left and we'll deal with whoever comes along, big or small

Martin Keown
Top Bottom