• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Emiliano Martínez (Out)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Impact

Established Member
£20 million is a good fee for Martinez. Rare to have two top level goalkeepers at one club in the same age bracket. Club chose Leno, it seems so a sale is sensible. I wish him well. Good player, good person. The money will help us improve other areas of the starting eleven.

L3T5 PL4Y

Flair Accuser
I think the Partey move is dead. He seems to like Elneny and adding Partey just adds even more bodies in that area of the pitch. I reckon Aouar is the one they go hard for and that will be it.
? I mean has he said anything about this? I think he is an Arteta sorta player but trusting him to be a starter would be something.

That said, a midfield of Aouar-Xhaka-Ceballos is sexy football.

L3T5 PL4Y

Flair Accuser
it is only difficult because we wont pay upfront, he could be the difference between cl or not.
Could be but I reckon a midfield of Aouar-Xhaka-Ceballos or Willian ahead of Aouar-Ceballos might surprise people. Specially down to the fact of two mobile, tall, athletic and dominant CBs behind them.

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
Mod Edit: Seriously, no need for this

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

He is like a new signing

Arsène Wenger on a player coming back from injury
Top Bottom