• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Emirates Cup: Arsenal vs Lyon, Sat. 25th July, 4:20pm BT Sports 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pies

Good result but Lyon were dreadful. Even by preseason standards.
Hopefully Wolfsburg provide some competition.

Swallow

You know when you see a young player and know they'll go on to be a world beater? That Jeff lad looks like our best youngster already, could be our Ronaldo lads.

His build is perfect, he has the touch, the pace, what doesn't he have?

Just ordering a shirt with his name and number on it now.
Whilst you are at it, don't let the armoury ******* forget the umlauts on the I. Lol

Mod edit : language kid .

Last edited by a moderator:

redanddread

The stone that the builders refuse
Good result but Lyon were dreadful. Even by preseason standards.
Hopefully Wolfsburg provide some competition.

Lets not underestimate what a scintillating performance it was by our standards.

Lyon weren't great but tbh, I think they were a beaten team after that 8 min, 4 goal salvo, that blew whatever fight they had, right out of them.

Last edited:

SuperGoon

Debbie Downer

Player:Saka
Sounds like a great match.

And I was in work.

Missing it all.

**** me. I ****ing hate work.

SuperGoon

Debbie Downer

Player:Saka
Thank ye, but seeing it in the moment is half the fun. Not knowing what's going to happen and being surprised is a highlight. I will still watch.

I also am working today so I miss the Wolfsburg match.

Gooner Zig

AM's Resident Accountant
Trusted ⭐

Didn't think Ox was good tbh, goal aside. Same issues as always for me.

Özil looks primed for a good season - so much better physically now compared to 2 years ago.

Such a startling difference in his body shape from when he came here.

tap-in

Nothing Wrong With Me
Watched both games today, and managed to avoid Lyon result :) What a performance! Some people saying how bad Lyon were but we helped to make them look that bad. Lots of players were playing like we were well into the season already, so sharp and up for it. I'm not going to single out players as it was a great performance throughout.

MutableEarth

Reiss' Dad
Trusted ⭐
Watched both games today, and managed to avoid Lyon result :) What a performance! Some people saying how bad Lyon were but we helped to make them look that bad. Lots of players were playing like we were well into the season already, so sharp and up for it. I'm not going to single out players as it was a great performance throughout.
The pressing high up the pitch was brilliant from us. Really shocked them out of their rhythm.

tap-in

Nothing Wrong With Me
The pressing high up the pitch was brilliant from us. Really shocked them out of their rhythm.

Yes, they couldn't handle us at all, and they are a good team! I have to say, with all the pace in our in attack it was nice to see Giroud so involved. He held the ball up really well for Ox and took his own goal well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

What is unbelievable is that I am in a position where people reproach me for making a profit. The people who lose money – nobody says a word.

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom