• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Emirates stadium february update

JazzG

Established Member
I really need to go there to have a look, anyone know roughly how long it would take from arsenal tube station to walk there? I'm guessing 15mins?

Allyboy

Established Member
Not long at all Jazz, from the Arsenal station turn right and walk about 20-30 yards to the end of the road, then turn left and walk about 100-200 yards and you can see it!

A

Anonymous

Looks fabulous, though I just can't stop worrying whether we'll be able to fill it week in week out and even if we do, what the atmosphere will be like!

jamesnoza

Just got back form london went to see both the emirates and the new wembley, emirates is amazing, but not quite as amazing as wembley that really is something very very special indeed and i look forward to both

KingReyes

Established Member
Allyboy said:
Not long at all Jazz, from the Arsenal station turn right and walk about 20-30 yards to the end of the road, then turn left and walk about 100-200 yards and you can see it!

Thanks for the directions Ally, I will be in London for the Pompey and Munich games and was wondering how to get there.

Arsenal Quotes

Religiously, it is said that God created man. I am only a guide. I allow others to express what they have in them. I have not created anything. I am a facilitator of what is beautiful in man.

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom