• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Emmanuel Petit has slammed Abramovich’s revolution.

vin de guerre

The midfielder, set to leave Chelsea, said: “Money can’t buy success and a team spirit must be built on sound foundations.”

There are articles in both Guardian and Sun. I wonder who is on his way out of the bridge? 8)

Manny you made the BIG mistake of leaving the best Club in the world. Its down hill from Highbury in every direction.

Aussie

Established Member
Money cant buy success quickly however over time Chelsea as much as i hate to admit it will become a force.

GoonerGurjit

Established Member
Re: Emmanuel Petit has slammed Abramovich’s revolu

vin de guerre said:
Manny you made the BIG mistake of leaving the best Club in the world. Its down hill from Highbury in every direction.

Spot on.

IW8

I wonder if he would be saying the same thing if he was playing regular first team football. I agree with vin de guerre he should never have left AFC.

EJub

He tried to get Patrick to go to Barcelona as well.

I liked him a lot when he was with Arsenal, he has disappointed me since.

He whines too much and it's his own fault.

weelip

He will definately regret his decision for doing so too....still remember he says he is leaving Arsenal as he wants to win trophies

Now the joke's on him....he aint win no **** since his departure

god14

he's a prick. while at arsenal he won the double and the world cup and scored in the final. he wouldnt have even been in the squad that year if he didnt play for arsenal

Jinn

Established Member
He was a top top player when he was playing for us. Edu is growing to be a little like the way he used to be.

He made a bad decision in leaving Arsenal, and now he's regretting it.

A

Anonymous

Jinn said:
He made a bad decision in leaving Arsenal, and now he's regretting it.
As has every player who has demanded a move away from Highbury.

Arsenal Quotes

At some clubs success is accidental. At Arsenal it is compulsory.

Arsène Wenger

Daily Transfer Updates

Monday, May 27

Arsenal are considering a loan move for Barcelona striker Victor Roque [Sport]

Wolves, Aston Villa, Everton and Crystal Palace are in the race to sign Emile Smith Rowe [TeamTalk]

Fabio Vieira could leave the club if the club receives a “good proposal” [Fabrizio Romano]

Arsenal, Man Utd and PSG are the favourites to land 18 year old attacker Désiré Doué. Rennes want €40m after turning down half that from Leverkusen in January. [RMC]

Newcastle’s interest in Aaron Ramsdale has cooled as they view the £30m asking price as too high [Craig Hope - Daily Mail]

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom