• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

EPL 38/38 - Arsenal v Fulham | Sunday, May 09, 2010, 16:00 |

Proof

Established Member
Eboue - "We still have a job to do".
It would be humiliating if we'll lose this one and allow Sp**s the 3rd place.

Line-up:

- ??? -
- Eboue - Campbell - Silvestre - Traore -
- Song - Diaby - Nasri -
- Walcott - Van Persie - Arshavin -

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
After seeing us fall apart against Blackburn I dont even want to tune in next weekend.

Hopefully City win tomorrow so that there is no pressure on our final game, because if there is (by Sp**s winning)... we are finishing fourth.

How many records will they break against us this season?

Zico

Established Member
I hope Sp**s win tomorrow. These boys seem to need a big incentive to put on a performance. A Citeh win could mean
1) we don't turn up for Fulham
2) we lose 3rd place next season, and for several seasons thereafter

Jasard

Forum Issue Troubleshooter

Fulham will probably rest a number of players, which will probably actually make us take it even less seriously.

Linson

Line-up:

- Anyone but Fabianski pleeeeeease! -
- Sagna - Campbell - Silvestre - Traore -
- Eboue - Song - Diaby - Nasri -
- Van Persie - Arshavin -

I really don't think Walcott should start this. If he wasn't English he wouldn't have a chance oof going to the world cup as he simply hasn't performed at all.

I'd like to see us revert to a 442 as without Fabregas the players just seem clueless to be honest. I hope the boys actually turn up for this and play like they got a pair.

Goons AFC

Mannone hasn't screwed a game up recently, let's throw him out there (and possibly shatter another young keepers confidence).

Seriously, as mad as it'll make me, keep Fabianski. He just signed a long term contract, and I'd like to think he could give himself a better end of the season than Blackburn. Plus, false hope, maybe he'll look good enough someone will want to buy him off us.

asajoseph

Established Member
I do not want to see anything at all happen on Sunday that gives Wenger the idea he can persist with Fabianski. Ideally, he'll leave the field a sobbing, gibbering wreck.

tam1886

Established Member
SA Gunner said:
Hopefully City win tomorrow so that there is no pressure on our final game, because if there is (by Sp**s winning)... we are finishing fourth.
I want a draw between those two. I've got £50 on with a mate that we'll finish above City, and a draw will ensure both that happens and Sp**s can't finish above us. I should've picked up that £50 way before now though.

viper_001

Established Member
Mannone was amazing against Fulham, and near single-handedly earned us 3 points with his heroics. He should have been our #2 this season. Hopefully he will be playing now, as Wenger has no excuse to play that clown who cost us 6 points again.

albakos

Arséne Wenger: "I will miss you"
Administrator

Player:Saka
They better perform decently enough to win the game or there will be all round boos around Emirates. I won't be surprised if there are boos toward Fabianski and Silvestre.

This summer transfer will mean a lot for Wenger and it make or break for him. If he continues as previous years, it means we will still be title pretenders and nothing else.

RocktheCasbah

Established Member
Fabianski being booed, especially before the game, isn't going to help anyone. I like to think we're all smart enough to realise that, likewise with Silvestre he hasn't actually done much wrong. He's just crap.

I'm hoping Djourou will play instead of him anyway.

albakos

Arséne Wenger: "I will miss you"
Administrator

Player:Saka
RocktheCasbah said:
Fabianski being booed, especially before the game, isn't going to help anyone. I like to think we're all smart enough to realise that, likewise with Silvestre he hasn't actually done much wrong. He's just crap.

I'm hoping Djourou will play instead of him anyway.

Sorry for not mentioning, I was actually thinking he might be booed if he makes another error, in a way that fans let Wenger know he is not wanted anymore.

And for Silvestre there's no particular reason for him to be booed, except that he was never a player that Arsenal fans wished to have in our ranks and we'll be glad to see the back of him this summer.

Arsenal Quotes

You are loved when you’re born, you’re loved when you die, and in between you have to manage

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom