• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

EPL: Arsenal v Norwich City - 30/4/16, 17:30

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Hope we help relegate these ****s. Their ****hole of a stadium wrecked two of our players for months, their manager has a giant **** stain on the side of his face and they've got roughly 8 absolute wankstains in their first choice side.

junglist57

Established Member
Hope we help relegate these ****s. Their ****hole of a stadium wrecked two of our players for months, their manager has a giant **** stain on the side of his face and they've got roughly 8 absolute wankstains in their first choice side.

Oh yeah, that dirty ****er Bennett with the Sanchez Push> Pit incident that went completely unnoticed by the ref....

I'm still amazed that an EPL teams stadium can have these 'punji trap' like man holes situated so precariously at the edge of their ptich.

Maybe we should get some dug quick time @ the Emirates for revenge, but apart from filling it with a Cameraman we dig it all the way back to the championship for them.

Tourbillion

Angry & Miserable
Can't ****ing stand them

A generic no mark Scottish **** for a manager from the Fergie school of ****, who no doubt hates Arsenal.

Always a horrible chore to play at their place, and we always get injuries there.

albakos

Arséne Wenger: "I will miss you"
Administrator

Player:Saka

Also the fact that a nothing player like Grabban* scored his only league goal vs. us. That's why we can't win titles, because we somehow manage to drop silliest points from **** teams who cannot defend if their lives depended on it, but somehow they become a superforce when playing v. us. It shows our underbelly is still soft when playing thuggish teams like Canaries. I think they're set for relegation due to their horrible remaining fixtures.

But don't bet against a classical Arsenal bottlejob of losing after Cech or Kos get a red card after fouling a crap player like Naismith in our box.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

I tried to watch the Sp*rs match on television in my hotel yesterday, but I fell asleep.

Arsène Wenger

Daily Transfer Updates

Tuesday, May 28

Arsenal have been handed a boost as Sporting Lisbon have lowered their asking price for CB Ousmane Diomande from €80m to €60m [Record]

Sheffield Wednesday are keen on signing 21 year old striker Mika Biereth on loan [The Sheffield Star]

Arsenal hope to command a sizeable fee for Eddie Nketiah this summer [The Athletic]

Arsenal and AC Milan are interested in Monaco midfielder Youssouf Fofana [Gazzetta]

Thomas Partey’s preference is to stay at Arsenal, but no talks have taken place over a new contract with one year left and the club could consider offers this summer [Charles Watts]

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom