• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

EPL | Arsenal v Stoke | 22-Sep-2013 | 1:30PM

TheGlitch

What a great start to the season. We are exercising our squad debth and stretch thin but no worries the numbers are there. And we are cover for the short Term.

infineon

Established Member
I think the thing with Gnabry is that he is more Ox than Walcott. From what I've seen of him, he likes to be more on the ball than making runs off it and although he often plays on the wing, he loves coming inside.

TheGlitch

infineon said:
I think the thing with Gnabry is that he is more Ox than Walcott. From what I've seen of him, he likes to be more on the ball than making runs off it and although he often plays on the wing, he loves coming inside.
That cas like ox, he has midfield in him. He is young and not yet pigeon hole.

GG8

bojed said:
23AndreyArshavin said:
BUyud7wCEAEGXkS.jpg

Both had face in their hands.

One knows what he's doing. The other doesn't have a f*cking clue.

:wink:

funny-david-moyes-man-utd-meme.jpg

:wink: :wink:

kofigunner

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
My favourite moment of the game was when Mertesacker was giving Sagna and or Gnabry a dressing down for leaving the right side wide open. The camera didn't show exactly who he was addressing but it was after Stoke had acres of space without Sagna anywhere to be found. He really played the part of the captain there. It's no coincidence that we're better defensively when he's around. He's always trying to organise everyone. Flamini has that about him too.

bingobob

A-M’s Resident Hunskelper
Trusted ⭐

It was Ryo, he went nuts at him and it was great to see, proper leadership

Stillmatic

LOL, so many saying we really miss Walcott, these are some of the same people calling him the weak link in our team. Theo is vital.

Arsenal Quotes

"Maybe we'll have a good surprise for you"

Arsène hints at transfer activity a day before the arrival of Mesut Özil

Latest posts

Top Bottom