• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

EPL: Arsenal v Swansea - 2/3/16, 19:45

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chanberry

Our team is full of leaders.We are not dwelling on results.We are gaining momentum.We want to show solidarity,desire, total committment - Some of the BS spouted by our delusional manager this week

Marmaduke

frustration, its in there faces, deep down they know they cant do it, because wenger himself knows he cant do it, there is no selfbelieve, we keep shooting ourselves in the legs, its no longer about the quality that is on the pitch, this team should be doing much better.

Smidgen of hope that these jokers finally wake up and start playing like they mean it. Sick of watching half hearted displays and cautious approaches. They better go all out for the rest of the season.

progman07

Established Member
You know we are f*cked when 2 of the 3 players who have close control are substituted (Campbell and Sanchez).

I don't know what Wenger was thinking with two fast players against a 10-men Swansea defense, but us having all strikers up front waiting for a long ball was the worst possible late-game tactic ever.

HollandGooner

Established Member

Player:Ødegaard
Swansea today played with so many changes too and they still look miles better than us and much hungrier at 2nd half we just give up.
I don't know how wenger will defend himself and the player after this he need to skip press conference

The problem is Wenger will never ever talk in a attacking way about the team against the press.

razörist

Soft With The Ladies, Hard With The Mes

You just know this form will continue untill the title will be far out of reach and than our sweet players will come out of hiding.

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
I think this period is a proper reminder of the old saying about modern day Arsenal.

Come February-March, forget about them being a threat.

We will pick up form again next month sometime, when we need to secure our bread and butter.

RandyMarsh

Established Member
The amount of money you pay to watch this happen every season is ridiculous. I can't begin to imagine how frustrating it is mate. (Well I can as we battle relegation every single season despite small teams establishing themselves spending a fraction of what we do).

Despite tonight I still wouldn't rule you out but you'd have to win virtually every game between now and the end of the season.

Have you got to play Sp**s in your run in or have you already played them twice?
We play Sp**s this weekend. Along with West Ham away, Everton away & City away. We're ****ed basically. Leicester will win it.

So so so disheartening after we all thought this was our year, to witness the trademark Arsenal collapse that everyone slates us for. It's just so predictable.

stajlarN

Oh and we have the most expensive tickets in the world right? What is the reasoning behind this? Ppl should just stop going so that theyre forced to lower it drastically. **** this club

whatdidijustread

We've been hearing the last decade all the bullshit we had to deal with was all for this. We did well to bring in class players like Özil, Sanchez, Cech, Cazorla etc. Unfortunately Wenger has failed in his project, his time here has to come to an end now, even if we win the league he absolutely has to go now. He's wasted the prime years of Kos and possible Cazorla and make no mistake Özil is leaving this summer if we don't win the league, possibly even Sanchez. Basically we have to start all over again in terms of building the team, Cheers Wenger. We have to endure more and more seasons of this bullshit.

Marmaduke

Yes, you cannot fault their desire and commitment tonight. I agree there.

We just do not have a plan, to carry us through this woeful form. We just look lost out there, no plan, nothing.

They seem to freeze in front of goal and in defense... Its really bizarre, we seem to be going about things right lots of games but nothing clicks and if the wheels come loose early we don't have a plan B like you said.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

I started clapping myself... until I realised that I was Sunderland's manager.

Peter Reid after Bergkamp's goal against Sunderland.

Latest posts

Top Bottom