• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

EPL: Arsenal v West Brom - 21/4/16, 19:45

Status
Not open for further replies.

samshere

Why so serieuse?

Might not be enough this time though as even the players look bored.
Was kidding dude. The days when top four was glorious were when we were trammelled by our commercial deals. Top four was supposed to be a means to the end, not the end in itself. Its sad that top four still seems to be the only goal we're capable of achieving.

Gunners1616

Didn't see the match against Palace this Weekend (was watching Vikings season 4 instead). Felt really good not to give a d*mn for once, just like some of the players :rolleyes:
Will do the same on thursday.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

Don't think I've willingly missed a game at the Emirates since we moved there.

Seriously considering not going to this one.
You got a season ticket?

I noticed the club emailing me to buy tickets, they can **** right off.

IchirotoV2

Perfect time to not watch this and play the division instead. Will probably watch the highlights after (if we score a goal) and download if we win 6-0.

Lady_Gooner

Posting While Meditating
Trusted ⭐

Looking forward to our 2-0 win and our usual ****s after the game "that's the response we needed" "we had a team meeting after palace" "we will fight until the end to finish as high as possible" "we are now 6 games unbeaten and that's the character we'll need till the end"
Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Penn_

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
I didn't think it was possible but I'm even less interested in this then the Palace game.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Header from Giroud.
Last minute tap in for Theo.

Painfully predictable.

tap-in

Nothing Wrong With Me
I just realised we have 2 relegation battlers (Norwich & Sunderland) and 1 top 4 contender (City) still to come, so this WBA game is one of the last games where we could get 3 pts. So it has draw written all over it!

Penn_

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
There's going to be a ton of empty seats for this one, hopefully it has some sort of effect.

Everyone should buy tickets and show up at the game early enough so they don't miss the beginning of it. Then, when the players come out, start doing stretches and etc. Stay in your seats then finally, when the whistle is blown and the ball is kicked, everyone gets out of their seats and goes home.

Huge waste of money and probably would never happen, i know, but could you imagine? It would get publicity all around the world. It would be seen as one of the most historical 'the people vs establishment' events ever in the history of man. A stadium once completely packed with 60k supporters, now just moments later completely empty barring the West Brom fans. Due to how it was executed, the club wouldn't be able to twist it in any other way. The fans just witnessed the kick off and all said "well, see ya.". Talk of a 75 minute protest is stupid considering us fans normally leave with just ten minutes left, so leaving five minutes earlier than usual would do absolutely jack **** considering we're talking about Arsenal here.

The faces of powers that be at Arsenal going from smirks that fans still showed up to bewilderment would make the financial gain from ticket sales completely irrelevant. All of the negative publicity that'd arise from it would be priceless.

alboots101

Established Member
Rumour has it that there will be a seventy minute walkout, it's about time the fans voted with their feet.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

My job is to give people who work hard all week something to enjoy on Saturdays and Wednesdays

Arsène Wenger

Daily Transfer Updates

Tuesday, May 28

Arsenal have been handed a boost as Sporting Lisbon have lowered their asking price for CB Ousmane Diomande from €80m to €60m [Record]

Sheffield Wednesday are keen on signing 21 year old striker Mika Biereth on loan [The Sheffield Star]

Arsenal hope to command a sizeable fee for Eddie Nketiah this summer [The Athletic]

Arsenal and AC Milan are interested in Monaco midfielder Youssouf Fofana [Gazzetta]

Thomas Partey’s preference is to stay at Arsenal, but no talks have taken place over a new contract with one year left and the club could consider offers this summer [Charles Watts]

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom