• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

EPL - Arsenal vs Chelsea, 21 Apr 12:45pm | SS2

DiamondGooner

Established Member
^ Mate I'm hung over and I can't understand your post, sorry fella.

But yeah he supposed to be a CM but he played better when he took Rosicky's position, Diaby was playing the deeper role and Ramsey and Song were alternating.

Which is why I'm saying it's a mental problem because there's no reason why he shouldn't be doing at least the basics well every week.

Basically he woke up as soon as Rosicky got off the pitch which makes me suspect that the competition for a starting place is what's bothering him, I could be wrong but who know's?

ArsenalDNA

ebouenolike said:
Invincible said:
Doesn't take much to keep Walnut quiet. Didn't Beausijour (?) manage that the other week?

Walnut?

And we've seen Theo terrorise great LBs, we all know he's wildly inconsistent, but Bertrand had a plan to deal with him and it worked.

Victor Moses anal raped the best RB in the league last week. It happens.

I guess what i'm trying to say is is that it doesn't take a special player to have a good game every now and then. We should be expecting some sort of consistency out of a player that has been here for 6 years and is now a starter.

Imo we should be looking at replacing him or Gervinho. I don't really care who goes, but considering Gervinho has only been here a year and was showing good signs before the ACN and Theo is asking for 100k a week i'd have to go with selling Theo.

outlaw_member

Established Member
I am hoping (desperately) that Ramsey looked impressive as a CM when he first broke through, because we had seen Denilson and Diaby assume the position, and he had represented an improvement over them. Whilst, the criticism this time round stems from the fact that we had been served two impressive CM seasons from Wilshere and Arteta respectively, so our standards and expectations are now higher, and Ramsey is merely being judged in comparison to two quality players and not a pair of duds. Hence, the greater scrutiny and criticism. I mean, a new player always receives a lot of leeway, when his predecessor was poor and inferior. I realise that I am stretching here.

mistaT

Established Member
KY said:
mistaT said:
Thing is, Ramsey over or under hits nearly every pass so he can't be counted on to complete passes in a packed midfield.

so this is what cesc was talking about when he said Ramsey was the reason he felt arsenal was in good hands after he left?

What?!

Regardless of whether or not this is true, or whether Cesc thought it was true, Fabregas wouldn't have trashed Wilshere/Ramsey on his way out.

:roll:

CandysRoom

Established Member
Bit of a poor week for us. 1 point from 6 only ok as teams around us dropped points. We were second best all over the park against Wigan, and yesterday we should have won had we not been so bereft of ideas.

What I have noticed is how tired the team looks. I think the lack of any cup competition is the only thing keeping us going. I suppose Chamberlain will see the season out in place of Walcott, which will be good experience that he needs right now. Think he should have played with the shackles off a bit more yesterday but his team play is improving from the seasons beginning.

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Missed this and haven't seen any highlights, how did we play?
We'll have to beat Stoke now IMO.

Arsenal Quotes

When you give success to stupid people, it makes them more stupid sometimes and not more intelligent.

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom