• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

EPL: Arsenal vs. Everton - 24/10/15 - 5:30pm

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aevi

Hale End FC
THE BEST TEAM IN THE LEAGUE VS. EVERTON
Prediksi-Arsenal-vs-Everton.jpg

Pep Talk
AIN'T NOBODY ****ING TOUCHING US NOW! WE JUST BEAT THE ****ING POMPOUS MONEY WHORES OF SOCCER, ****ING PRESTIGIOUS PRICKS BUY 'EM MUNICH, NOW WHAT THE **** IS A TEAM LIKE ****ING EVERTON GONNA DO? THEY CAN'T EVEN SURVIVE THE ****ING EUROPA LEAGUE! WE SLAMMED BACK THE PREVIOUSLY TOP OF THE LEAGUE MAN UNITED BACK, AND EVERTON GOT SLAMMED BY THEM IN TURN! UTTER ****! ****ING EMBARRASSING! WE GONNA DOUBLE THE ****ING TALLY WITH A 6-0 HAMMERING! LUKAKU? MORE LIKE POOKAKU! STONES??? WE'LL BLOW HIM BACK WITH OUR ****ING GUNNER CANNON!!! ****'LL ****ING EXPLODE INTO THE PILE OF **** HE IS! BELLERIN ABOUT TO RUN A ****ING MARATHON AROUND EVERTON'S ****TY PLAYERS AND STILL GET A HAT TRICK OF ASSISTS! THEY WON'T BE ABLE TO ****ING MOVE AS THEY WATCH GIROUD MAJESTICALLY GLIDING ACROSS THE FIELD WITH HIS GODLY HAIR AND BEARD! LET'S **** THEM UP, COOOOOOOYG!!!!!!!!!

Possible Lineup
Everton will want to get back in the race after their loss, and will be very hungry for a chance to push us down. They have a good side we will need to play a good team for, probably our complete best team with Gabriel in it to rest one of our center backs. Ramsey looks like he's out with an injury from the Bayern game... :(
I am hoping for this lineup, with the legendary Giroud supersub picking off tired defenders:

Cech
Bellerin Kosc/Mert Gabriel Monreal
Coquelin Cazorla
Chamberlain Özil Sanchez
Walcott​

Giroud might straight up start for some rotation though...

Prediction
We better not be losing, I'm going to go for... 2-0. We can shut them down well, and have the attackers to get work done. I just don't want us to start losing because we are feeling confident, we tend to do that...

Last edited:

ScotVieira

Established Member
If we start with purpose, we should be able to blow them away.
However, I do fear that complacency that creeps in often enough.

Dennis_Bergkamp_10

Established Member
We'll beat them, unless we get complacent after the great results of the last weeks. If we want to compete in the league we need to put pressure on other teams. Man U are playing Man City, this is the time to get that nr. 1 spot.

RandyMarsh

Established Member
Cech​
Chambers Per Kos Maldini
Coquelin-Cazorla​
Bellerin Özil Alexis
Walcott
Can't see Everton stopping us in this form. No chance in hell. 3 top performances without even conceding.

3-0 Alexis Walcott x 2

ScotVieira

Established Member
Cech​
Chambers Per Kos Maldini
Coquelin-Cazorla​
Bellerin Özil Alexis
Walcott
Can't see Everton stopping us in this form. No chance in hell. 3 top performances without even conceding.

3-0 Alexis Walcott x 2
I like the look of that line up

Aevi

Hale End FC
Cech​
Chambers Per Kos Maldini
Coquelin-Cazorla​
Bellerin Özil Alexis
Walcott

3-0 Alexis Walcott x 2

That's cool! Sadly I doubt Wenger would do that lol.

fabo

6.51 / 10
Biggest game of the season - chance to go top, injury-hit City away to United the next day.

Martinez has caused us problems on some occasions and it's on the back of a big European night. Need to be switched on here.

Going with a narrow win.

David Smith

Established Member
Risk of tired legs from midweek but I have confidence in the team to see this through. Need Ox to step it up.

Taylor Gang Gunners

Say Yeh or You're Making The List
Trusted ⭐
We have to win this, Yanited/City (or both) will drop points and we need to capitalise.

I want to go into Sunday top of the league with some very winnable games coming up.

Santi's Left Foot

No Longer Sleeping in Theo's bed
Biggest game of the season - chance to go top, injury-hit City away to United the next day.

Martinez has caused us problems on some occasions and it's on the back of a big European night. Need to be switched on here.

Going with a narrow win.

Agreed, we simply have to win these kind of games.

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Massive game, can't slip up after that win, will be a tough game this, we need to win the game in the first 70 minutes before we tire.

Penn_

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Walcott Giroud Alexis

If we're picking players on form/merit it should be that front three. Ox has done nothing to deserve being back in the team.

....Although I guess he did nothing to deserve being dropped.

remains

Walcott Giroud Alexis

If we're picking players on form/merit it should be that front three. Ox has done nothing to deserve being back in the team.

....Although I guess he did nothing to deserve being dropped.

See that's the big question. Giroud doesn't suit the counter attacking and pacey style that we have seen get us the results on our good run of late. Then again Ox is just in bad form atm.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

When I first came to Arsenal, I realised the back four were all university graduates in the art of defending. As for Tony Adams, I consider him to be a doctor of defence. He is simply outstanding.

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom