• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

EPL | Arsenal vs Liverpool | 14th of August at 16:00 (GMT)

Status
Not open for further replies.

We just are not good in possession anymore. Our best bit from possession comes when center backs are passing the ball together. Against good sides we barely show a good possession in final third or creativity to create a decent goal scoring chance.

Teams aren't afraid of us. Most come to Emirates with goal to win.

IndyCanada

Im honestly not sure whether I can put up with another season of this. Seriously considering taking a break from football this year.

Its rough, collectively as a fan-base we really dont exercise much power but since Arsenal treats us like customers we should do what any customer does when they feel wronged by an entity and just stop supporting them financially.

Coolin

Doesn't appreciate the mighty Nacho
Two hours later and I've gone from being pissed to just feeling 'low'.

What hurts more is I was literally waiting ALL week for this.

Rimaal

Mesmerised By Raccoons
Trusted ⭐
Two hours later and I've gone from being pissed to just feeling 'low'.

What hurts more is I was literally waiting ALL week for this.
Go watch the BVB v Bayern match. Good chance of Bayern getting beaten, that should cheer you up.

MutableEarth

Reiss' Dad
Trusted ⭐
We just are not good in possession anymore. Our best bit from possession comes when center backs are passing the ball together. Against good sides we barely show a good possession in final third or creativity to create a decent goal scoring chance.

Teams aren't afraid of us. Most come to Emirates with goal to win.
Consequence of both Coquelin and Elneny together with Ramsey at AM. None particularly rounded as passers.

arsmile

Established Member
Alexis has taken one penalty for us and he missed. The only players we've had that could consistently score them are Arteta (gone), Cazorla (not fully fit) and Giroud (not fit and hated by everyone).

one doesn't really fancy any of our players with a penalty...giroud aside maybe....and that's 100% an issue of mentality

bingobob

A-M’s Resident Hunskelper
Trusted ⭐

I think alot which was said post match is spot on. Do players see us as a top team, are we the number one destination for players.

We are to a certain category but not the top players. We're floundering along and we really need to start making statements on and off the pitch that we are a football club in the business of winning major trophys.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
I'm more gutted about the way we collapsed after the performance we put at first half. I expected at most 1 point from this game because we missing many first team players while Liverpool are fresh sharp and playing with their first team (still conceded 3 goals) if I'm Liverpool fan I'll be worried about the defense

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

Arsene Who?

Headlines of English media when Arsène was announced as new manager of Arsenal in 1996

Daily Transfer Updates

Monday, May 3

Marco Silva is pushing the Fulham board to spend as Arsenal prepare to listen to offers for Emile Smith Rowe, among other fringe players [Evening Standard]

New Fenerbache manager Jose Mourinho is determined to stop Arsenal from signing LB Ferdi Kadıoğlu [TBR Football]

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom