• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

EPL| Arsenal vs Norwich | 19/10/13 | 15:00pm

arshy9

Established Member
Floating said:
arshy9 said:
Anybody notice how we pressed better today ?

Yes! There were a few times we lost the ball high up the pitch and immediately there were 2-3 Arsenal players swarming the opponent to win it back. Brilliant to watch. Özil made a big contribution in this area, as did Wilshere, Rosicky, Ramsey, and Gibbs.
It's getting a bit better than what was being done previously.
As well,we tried many shots,many on target, outside the box .That's another thing to notice.

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
The Jury said:
SA Gunner said:
TheLoneFalcon said:
You enjoyed Bendtner's performance more than Özil's?

Yes.

The reason for this is because positive performances from the likes of Bendtner represent workable bench options who can rotate the likes of Özil, Cazorla, Ramsey, Wilshere, etc.

Our team is in great shape yes, but for me its always about how deep we go in terms of effectiveness.

15 minutes is surely a cameo, not a 'performance'.

If you insist then, a cameo.

Bottom line is that we have seen something worthwhile from Bendtner, which translates to effectiveness as he gets in synch.

We must realise that this could be all we will have for the rest of the season, Wenger is extremely focused on doing things his way and that includes gambling with numbers.

morpho

Established Member
Is it me who over interpret things (as usual), or does the dane look more humble and ready to do his talking on the pitch? As others I really liked what i saw, and all thought it was only 15 min, you can to a certain degree see what kind of mentality a person have after 3 seconds...

Nothing would please me more, Nicklas, than for you to shut me up and prove me wrong! Just keep your feet on the ground when you do, please...

tap-in

Nothing Wrong With Me
Watched it live yesterday but have now watched the bit size, twice. Our midfield + Giroud is insane and to see it all condensed is even better. That first goal is just looking better and better. Wenger has called it the best goal in his time here!

clockwork orange

Blind faith in "LVG filoshophy"
Perfect restart after the break.

Great performance. Was a bit concerned after we scored the perfect goal. Bit like the guy hitting a hole-in-one, or a darter throwing a 9-dart-finish and not winning in the end. Was no need for, we do have a great team and they do play very well.

A few of players could get the award., but Giroud was my MOTM.

Keep it going. 1 match at a time.

celestis

Arsenal-Mania Veteran

The Jury said:
We were quite poor for much of the game, Coops. It was those late moments of quality that put the game out of sight. Norwich threatened to get something out of the game at 2-1.

:lol: at the p0rnhub upload. Quality.

Fantastic idea, hope this becomes the norm, this way I don't need to open two tabs.

Taylor Gang Gunners

Say Yeh or You're Making The List
Trusted ⭐
celestis said:
The Jury said:
We were quite poor for much of the game, Coops. It was those late moments of quality that put the game out of sight. Norwich threatened to get something out of the game at 2-1.

:lol: at the p0rnhub upload. Quality.

Fantastic idea, hope this becomes the norm, this way I don't need to open two tabs.

:lol: :lol:

That is brilliant, Celestis in top form :!:

Arsenal Quotes

I was receiving offers from many other clubs and declining them all, even the most tempting ones. Juventus, Real Madrid, PSG contacted me, Bayern, France, England...I am happy to have been able to say no to more glory, more money, and to have been guided only by the idea of loyally serving the club. I had knitted myself a soul in Red and White.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White

Latest posts

Top Bottom