• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

EPL| Arsenal vs Norwich | 19/10/13 | 15:00pm

Anzac

Established Member
Haven't seen anything of the game as yet.
Very good result after the international break.

Most encouraging to see that there is a core of players all contributing on a regular basis & we are less reliant upon 1-2 individuals as in recent times.

EDIT: With a number of quality goals already this season, perhaps someone can make a thread that contains links to them all so that we can rejoice in their beauty & movement at any & all times?

albakos

Arséne Wenger: "I will miss you"
Administrator

Player:Saka
What a wonderful win. Jacks goal was out of this world. Easily the best goal of the season so far.

Looking forward to MOTD, although I won't be surprised if one of Hansen or Shearer say something like: That was shocking defending; It is only Norwich; They still didn't play top teams.

TheLoneFalcon

Cake Addict
<a class="postlink" href="http://www.101greatgoals.com/blog/picture-arsenal-goals-v-norwich-added-to-p0rn-hub/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.101greatgoals.com/blog/pictu ... -p0rn-hub/</a>

:lol:

yuvken

Established Member
albakos said:
Looking forward to MOTD, although I won't be surprised if one of Hansen or Shearer say something like: That was shocking defending; It is only Norwich; They still didn't play top teams.
Nah. Hansen will be drooling over "wilkshire" and his touch.

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

TheLoneFalcon said:
http://www.101greatgoals.com/blog/picture-arsenal-goals-v-norwich-added-to-p0rn-hub/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

:lol:
:lol: :lol: :lol:

coopsollini

Only seen the highlights, but looked like a top notch display, the players really look like they are enjoying their football.

What a big three weeks to look forward to ahead, can't wait for the next game at the moment.

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
We were quite poor for much of the game, Coops. It was those late moments of quality that put the game out of sight. Norwich threatened to get something out of the game at 2-1.

:lol: at the p0rnhub upload. Quality.

Floating

Established Member
arshy9 said:
Anybody notice how we pressed better today ?

Yes! There were a few times we lost the ball high up the pitch and immediately there were 2-3 Arsenal players swarming the opponent to win it back. Brilliant to watch. Özil made a big contribution in this area, as did Wilshere, Rosicky, Ramsey, and Gibbs.

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
SA Gunner said:
TheLoneFalcon said:
You enjoyed Bendtner's performance more than Özil's?

Yes.

The reason for this is because positive performances from the likes of Bendtner represent workable bench options who can rotate the likes of Özil, Cazorla, Ramsey, Wilshere, etc.

Our team is in great shape yes, but for me its always about how deep we go in terms of effectiveness.

15 minutes is surely a cameo, not a 'performance'.

USArsenal

H.Y.I.C.
eh, i think 5 minutes is a cameo.. 15 minutes is enough time to make some kind of impact. I think he was decent in the time he was in the game.

The Escaped Ape

What a welcome return to real football after the international break. It'd be a lie to say I enjoyed every minute of it, of course (the spell which lasted from the last third of the first half until the 58th minute had me worrying), but while we were on fire, for the rest of the match, we looked exceptional.

The first goal was of course ridiculous and I'm planning to rewatch after I finish posting here (likely several times), but what's exciting is that at least two of our other goals where also complete class (the cross from Giroud that saw Özil score with his head and the Ramsey goal where he dummied two players and then calmly beat the keeper).

Hard to pick out one player above all others, but like others, I was impressed by Giroud's ability to put in a shift assisting and holding the ball up. Good to see Cazorla back, though looking a little rusty. Bendtner put in a promising little stint towards the end - surprisingly unselfish and effective.

Life is good. :)

The Escaped Ape

Crap, I've just tried watching the goals again on Arsenal Player and for the first time, it's telling me that I can't watch them because I'm overseas. What a load of crap.

Arai

Spam Hunter Bot
The Escaped Ape said:
Crap, I've just tried watching the goals again on Arsenal Player and for the first time, it's telling me that I can't watch them because I'm overseas. What a load of crap.

Luckily, I can watch all EPL match highlights on 11am, SEA time... 8))

The Escaped Ape

Arai said:
The Escaped Ape said:

Luckily, I can watch all EPL match highlights on 11am, SEA time... 8))

It would be more of a disaster, but for the fact that I also pay through the nose for J-Sports, which means I've recorded the game (as well as watching it live). I just want to be able to see it in highlights as well. :mrgreen:

blaze_of_glory

The Escaped Ape said:

I think you just need to wait until midnight UK time tomorrow night for them to be available.

The Escaped Ape

blaze_of_glory said:
The Escaped Ape said:

I think you just need to wait until midnight UK time tomorrow night for them to be available.

I hope you're right, that would be a massive relief. Sad, I know, but I do like to dip in and out of past matches to relieve the best moments. If I didn't have Arsenal Player to hand, I might have to fill my non-work moments with non-Arsenal content and that's a little hard to contemplate. *shudder*

Arsenal Quotes

Young players need freedom of expression to develop as creative players... they should be encouraged to try skills without fear of failure.

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom