• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

EPL – Arsenal vs QPR – 3:00pm – 27/10/12

ferrarif50hunt

Established Member
180px-Arsenal_FC.svg.png
Arsenal vs QPR
220px-QPR_Logo.png

-------------------------------------------- Emirates Stadium
-------------------------------------Saturday 27th October 2012
---------------------------------------------Kick off – 3:00pm

My Preferred Lineup:

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Mannone
- Jenkinson - Mertesacker - Koscielny - Gibbs
- - - - - - - - - - - - - Ramsey - - Arteta
- Gnabry - - - - - - - - - - Cazorla - - - - - - -Podolski
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -- Giroud

Bench: - Martinez, Vermaelen, Santos, Frimpong, Arshavin, Wilshere, Gervinho

My Score Prediction

- Arsenal - 1 - - - QPR - 0
- Podolski

Please just win, I can't take another blunt attacking display.

Airknight

Established Member
I want to see some Wilshere, and no Ramsey at all.. Coquelin was decent today but still nothing special.

Gnabry starting will never happen

Finally, they have Ji Sung Park, which we hate.

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

I don't want to see Mannone, Gervinho, Santos or Ramsey start for us again.

Martinez

Jenkinson
Mertesacker
Koscielny
Vermaelen

Coquelin
Arteta
Cazorla

Gnabry
Podolski
Ox/Theo

dysphoria

Established Member
We're going to lose this, i mean come on, we know how they're going to play, they'll turn up, show tons of energy, put in a shift, deny us any space and we'll create next to nothing.

0-0 or 1-0 loss.

dreamLord

Established Member
Back 5
Theo Arteta Coquelin Cazorla
Giroud Podolski.

Please Wenger, start with 2 strikers, or we're going to goalless again.

AnthonyG

Arse Emeritus
dysphoria said:
We're going to lose this, ...

0-0 or 1-0 loss.
I can't be the only one to notice this, surely. For crying out loud, you read some priceless stuff here. :lol:

For what it's worth (and that's next to nothing), I've got us running out winners in this one.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
need big performance from our players if we lose this or even draw we will have a f**king big problem. bould say wilshere and gibbs will back at this game and he not sure about theo hope theo make it we really need him, Cazorla need some rest but we really cant afford to we dont have a good attacking midfield to replace him

Mannone

Jenko Per Tv5 Gibbs

Coqulien Arteta

Theo Cazorla Poldi

Giroud

3 points pleast lads.

Tourbillion

Angry & Miserable
The last thing we need is to face a team managed by that vile piece of **** Mark Hughes.

This is definitely a loss, sorry boys.

leo_ense

Established Member
------------------------Mannone------------------
-Jenkinson-Mertesacker-Vermaelen-Gibbs-
------------------Coquelin--Arteta-----------------
-Chamberlain------Cazorla---------Podolski-
-------------------------Giroud---------------------

Bench: Martinez, Koscielny, Sagna, Gervinho, Wilshere, Ramsey, Gnabry.

dysphoria

Established Member
AnthonyG said:
dysphoria said:
We're going to lose this, ...

0-0 or 1-0 loss.
I can't be the only one to notice this, surely. For crying out loud, you read some priceless stuff here. :lol:

For what it's worth (and that's next to nothing), I've got us running out winners in this one.

Perhaps i should've been clearer, "we're most likely to lose this". 0-0 draw against QPR at home wouldn't be a bad result when you consider things at the moment.

MaestroCesc

If Walcott and Ox are fit, drop Podolski and Gervinho. Put Giroud upfront and replace Ramsey in midfield with Coquelin.

Drop Santos for Meade or somebody, cant be worse than Santos.

mo50

Established Member
Park plays for them, so they're guaranteed a goal.

No Ramsey, no Gervinho and no Santos please. I'd rather give (gulp) Arshavin a run out than watch Gervinho keep stinking the place out. He isn't scoring to mask how poor his overall game is anymore.

GDeep™

League is very weak
QPR will get something from this, awkward team to meet in our current form. Diakate, Hoilett, Taraabt, Cisse, Zamora etc will cause problems.

Fancy them to turn us over actually.

DasBootist

Another one advocating the removal of Mannone, and him being replaced by the younger Martinez in goal, here.

Vinci

The Sultan of Unai

Airknight said:
0-11

Park 2'4'6'20'30'45'60'62'75
Wright-Phillips 89'
Zamora 90'

Man i'm sad :(

:lol: At first glance I thought you had put down our Park as the scorer of that amazing triple-hattrick.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Well park and zamora has been rubbish this season just like qpr but i think one of them will score against us. f**king hate zamora and park.

Airknight

Established Member
DasBootist said:
Another one advocating the removal of Mannone, and him being replaced by the younger Martinez in goal, here.
I assume you're aware of what would happen with most fans if such thing happens and the kid doesn't perform?

It's a lose-lose but Mannone has to stay.

Arsenal Quotes

I can really see the light. I’m telling you I’m very positive most of the time. I’ve seen the light and I can see bright lights. There can be bumps in the road within that light, but I can see a lot of light.

Mikel Arteta

Latest posts

Top Bottom