• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

EPL – Arsenal vs Sp**s – 12:45pm – 17/11/12 | SS2

ferrarif50hunt

Established Member
180px-Arsenal_FC.svg.png
Arsenal vs Sp**s
150px-Tottenham_Hotspur.svg.png

----------------------------------------------Emirates Stadium
--------------------------------------Saturday 17th November 2012
----------------------------------------------Kick off – 12:45pm
--------------------------------
sky_sports_2.png

My Preferred Lineup:

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - Szczesny
- Sagna - Mertesacker - Koscielny - Gibbs
- - - - - - - - - - - Wilshere - - Arteta
- Walcott - - - -- - - - Cazorla - - - - - -Podolski
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - -- Giroud

Bench: - Mannone, Vermaelen, Jenkinson, Ramsey, Arshavin, Chamberlain, Chamakh

My Score Prediction

- Arsenal - 2 - - - Sp**s - 2
- Walcott ---------- Defoe
- Cazorla --------- Bale

infineon

Established Member
Re: EPL – Arsenal vs Sp**s – 12:45pm – 17/11/12

God, they could annihilate us. We are so bad defensively.

ArseneKnows-47

I used to take so much pleasure in picking a starting XI in these threads...

Just win the game and bring on the transfer window.

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Another early game on Saturday, we lost the previous two against Chelsea and United so I'm expecting another loss here. Cazorla is in Panama on Wednesday as well so he'll be rubber ducked coming into this game.

My Preferred Lineup:

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - Szczesny
- Sagna - Mertesacker - Koscielny - Gibbs
- - - - - - - - - - - Arteta- - Wilshere
- Walcott - - - -- - - - Cazorla - - - - - -Chamberlain
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - -- Giroud

Dreading Bale v Sagna and Defoe against Mertesacker if I'm being honest, think this will be won and lost on the wings.

Airknight

Established Member

Who knows, they're Sp**s. If there's one team that bottles it more than us is Sp**s.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐

i thinkk gibbs and szczesny are back for this game so for the first time we will see our stronger first 11 ahem. i hate Spuds and i hope we smash them last season we were in bad form but we manage to smash them 5-2 yeah we had rvp. but we can do it if our defense are on form next game.

Szczesny

Sagna Per Tv5 Gibbs

Arteta Jack

Walcott Santi Poldi

Giroud.

Darren ‏@DarrenArsenal1
Cazorla goes to south america with spain tomorrow and is not due back to Colney until lunchtime Friday

lol.

dysphoria

Established Member

They'll turn up full of confidence and fight whereas we're starting to see more and more of our players slowly lose what little confidence they had to begin with, they'll kill us on the flanks and in set pieces, if AVB is worth his money, he'll put 1 yid **** on arteta and another one on cazorla and totally shut us down. Really don't see how we're going to get anything from this, maybe we have some chance at attacking set pieces but then again, whatever we can/will score, you can ****ing bet our defending will undo everything.

Proof

Established Member

I think we'll see a draw.

RammiXP

got draw written all over it. Can't see us winning!

DanDare

Emoji Merchant and Believer-In-Chief
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba

Who knows,

I'll go for 5-4 either way

Revolution

Dembelelelelelele will probably return for them.

Draw for them. Quelle surprise.

goonerwarsh

Established Member

RammiXP said:

I admire your optimism mate. :wink:

Sp**s have players in their team to absolutely annihilate us. Watching us at the the moment is something you have to endure rather than enjoy. That's football I guess

GDeep™

League is very weak

Wonder what state Santi will be in if he starts for Spain in Panama.

Going to be a tense and uncomfortable early afternoon. We'll have to wait and see what state the International break leaves the two teams in.

Mastadon

Established Member

They turned up full of confidence last season with a 10 point lead and we ****ed them up. Get a grip guys it's us against them and its not like they have been in amazing form themselves having lost at home to Wigan recently. Please let's not shame ourselves by being afraid of the ****s.

infineon

Established Member

Mastadon said:
Please let's not shame ourselves by being afraid of the *****.
It is easier to be confident when you have RVP!

dysphoria

Established Member

Also, i've been one of the biggest ramsey backers for a long period of time, i've consistently refused to slam him like most others have because i've always believed that wenger has made things unnecessarily hard for him by first throwing him into the squad last season to start game after game despite being clearly outta his depth and then more recently playing him at RW where all his flaws are magnified.

However, i think i've come to the point where i have to admit that he does look piss poor, his first touch is very poor and he seems to be very unaware of his surroundings and the situation at hand, nevermind that he's still lightweight and usually loses out in any kind of physical battle, he also seems to make the wrong decision constantly and doesn't do very much either, is not that great in attack and is definitely poor going backwards, i think that injury got the better of him and its hard to see him ever getting back to the levels of performance he was putting out prior to the injury, i mean we see wilshere come back after a long injury and still have that fight in him, the intelligent movement and work rate, ramsey seems to have lost these qualities.

RammiXP

goonerwarsh said:
RammiXP said:

I admire your optimism mate. :wink:

Sp**s have players in their team to absolutely annihilate us. Watching us at the the moment is something you have to endure rather than enjoy. That's football I guess

all my optimism was drained out of me after watching todays game! I have had enough of being optimistic the reality is we are not good enough and are a middle table team with the 4th biggest wage bill in the league! what a JOKE

dpt49

Established Member

Our home form is atrocious.
If we get anything out of this I will be surprised.

fabo

6.51 / 10

Meh, can't even think about this **** right now.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐

our forward are doing ok in last 2 games giroud and walcott on form. the problem is the defense they need to sort them self out. and of course the midfielders arteta is out of form and cazorla will back to london in friday after the international break he will be jaded.

dont know what to think but we should must beat them. i cant stand AVB bale and the whole spuds.

Arsenal Quotes

When we won the league at Tottenham, they came back 2-2 in the last-minute of the game, and they're celebrating - because they're happy to draw against us, obviously. And I remember saying to Mauricio Tarricco who injured himself celebrating in front of me: "Do you realise we only need a point to be Champions?" And he was utterly shocked. So I said "Yes. Now watch as we're going to celebrate on your pitch. Bye bye!"

Thierry Henry

Latest posts

Top Bottom