• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

EPL: Aston Villa v Arsenal - Saturday Nov 27th 12:45 - SS2

Kroket

Trusty and Sensible
Right, another early kickoff. Villa are probably in an even worse state than we are currently, having something like 10 players out injured. Bore draw last year, can see something similar happening this year.

GOONER1991

Established Member
Got a really dodgy set of fixtures coming up, we really need to gain some sort of momentum.

-------------Fabianski

Sagna - Squillaci - Djourou - Clichy

------------Song - Wilshere
---------------Nasri

Walcott ---------------------- Arshavin
---------------Chamakh

jerome2158

Established Member
let's just win.

I don't give a **** how we do it, or who we do it with.

just win a goddamned game and I'll be happy.

Herbas

Have to win this at any cost.

I would play the same team as GOONER1991, just my middle three would be Song - Wilshere - Rosicky with Nasri-Chamakh-Arshavin as front trio.

squallkid

Established Member
----------Fabianski

Sagna - Squillaci - Djourou - Clichy

------------Song - Wilshere
---------------Nasri

Walcott ---------------------- Arshavin
---------------Robin Van Persie

Three points please

Bossa

Established Member
Fabianski
Sagna Squillaci Djourou Gibbs
Nasri Song Wilshere
Walcott RVP Arshavin

3 points or Wenger should really be thinking of resigning. The magic is not working anymore.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
our players now in very bad morale lose tow easy games if the players love arsenal they must give they best at this game any maybe will make us liverpool last season so i hope we win

fabs

sagna kosh dj clichy

song wilshere

nasri

walcott rvp/chama arsha

Proof

Established Member
Today against Braga, it was a different team, than the one that lost against Sp**s. I just can't figure out our best eleven. Just show some guts!

Rorz

Established Member
Just a win. Doesn't matter how it comes about, as long as we get the three points!

We will be top of the league say we will be top of the league!

For a while.

I hope.

Y va marquer

Established Member
It'll take some work on behalf of Wenger and his staff to get these losses out of the players minds before the Villa game.

They look a sorry state at the moment.

mo50

Established Member
We've got to get ourselves sorted for this game. Fabregas missing is a major, major blow. Hopefully he's only out for a week, but I fear he'll need surgery on the hamstring sooner or later.

I've got no idea who should play at CB. Koscielny was rested, and I think Wenger will play him even though I don't think he deserves to after recent performances. The same can be said about Squillaci. Any one of them partnering Djourou will be good enough.

A midfield of Wilshere/Denilson/Song, and an attacking trio of Nasri/Chamakh/Arshavin should do the trick. Drop Bendtner from the squad completely and give Robin some time off the bench.

I think this will end as a draw. It'd sweeten up this terrible week if we can be top of the league, albeit momentarily.

AshburtonGhost

Normally I'd say we'd win this but we're wobbling badly and our opponents know it. Houllier's a cheeky bastard and has caused Wenger some trouble in the past so I wouldn't be surprised to see us come home empty handed.

DanDare

Emoji Merchant and Believer-In-Chief
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
AnthonyG said:
Lord Dula said:
I'd be tempted to play djourou as a defensive midfield screen. Have to try something
If we're tinkering, Koscielny would be better suited for that.

Alernatively Wenger could stop being * and give Song his old instructions to do what he was actually good at.

TheEconomist

Established Member
this is going to be a bloody scrappy game, we can win it if we go with a fighting spirit, if we go with the attitude we have seen in the last week then we will get embarrased for the third time in a row.

Raider

Established Member
Ashley Young to be a threat through-out. Especially if Clichy is our full back for this game.

Tricky, I expect a win, but doubt it knowing this team. I'm completely in two minds.

Robin should be back.

Arsenal Quotes

Reyes !!!
Stand up for the Champions!

Martin Tyler's commentary after Jose Antonio Reyes (RIP) scores the winner against Middlesborough

Latest posts

Top Bottom