• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

EPL - Aston Villa Vs Arsenal - 13/01/2014 8:00PM SS1

Salieri

Rain Dance said:
I thought you guys didn't know... facepalm

I thought it was very clear that they knew, and it provided me a good morning laugh. I just discovered my new quickie, and you do not have to take a shower after a morning laugh!

Regarding SomGooner. After watching so many Mo Farah's interviews, i found so many common traits between the two. And i am 90% sure that they are one and the same. Mo is a very emotional and giddy person, SomG is the same with his extensive use of emoticons.

As for the game. I thought Santi was good. He made mistakes because he doesn't hide, unlike Özil who just waits for the ball to reach him which minimizes his mistakes. But when he moved to the left side, Özil did put in more effort in the last 15.

@Jones & JB. A player's character is more apparent on a pitch than his footballing ability imo. Jack imposed his will on the game in the first half, Ramsey never hides and takes the stick for making a mistake for trying, Cazorla, Rozza are not leaders per se, but they always put in a shift trying to influence the game. Özil(now starting to think on Wenger's instructions) lerks around rather than go get the ball himself. I myself think its a character flaw which Wenger sees and tries to keep him out of harms way(both on him and on the team.)

Interestingly. I kept hearing the Villa assistant manager shouting his lungs out to the players to press our boys and never give up after he saw us sit back in the 2nd half. They saw us settling for the 2-0 lead and started venturing forward & leave their deeper positions. Apparently the concept of superior goal difference is lost in our team, and we sat back when we do not have a runner in the team to hit them on the counter.

Nontheless, its a win, and we are back on top. I am happy with that.

Arsenal Quotes

"Maybe we'll have a good surprise for you"

Arsène hints at transfer activity a day before the arrival of Mesut Özil

Latest posts

Top Bottom