• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

EPL | Crystal Palace vs Arsenal | 10th April at 20:00 (GMT) Sky Sports

What will be the result of this match?

• Arsenal win

Votes: 26 55.3%
  • Draw

Votes: 6 12.8%
  • Crystal Palace win

Votes: 15 31.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jasard

Forum Issue Troubleshooter

How do the players make eye contact with each other after this? How do they even look at the manager? What a terrible place to be. And you have players coming out in support of him? **** the lot of them.

They support him because the get game time and earn a **** load playing for him

fc honka

Criticizing single players in nonsense. Every player including Sanchez has been ****. If Wenger gets a new contract, I will not watch a single Arsenal game next year.
Never seen Arsenal play with so little heart :(

Batman

Head of the Wayne foundation for benching Nketiah

Player:Saliba
How do the players make eye contact with each other after this? How do they even look at the manager? What a terrible place to be. And you have players coming out in support of him? **** the lot of them.
The same way any other group of grifters make eye contact. They're all in it together. Scumbags.

Sapient Hawk

Destiny's Hand 🖐🏿
Trusted ⭐

Hope we get destroyed in the FA cup. I don't want a single justifiable excuse to keep Wenger on.

Would it not be fitting to subject him to a Van Gaal special? Have him win the FA Cup & sack him during the post match press conference.

Prawn Sandwich

Terrible run 2017 has been. Just when you think they might be showing a bit of resolve, fight and togetherness after City and West Ham you get a heartless, cowardly and spirit less performance. Unacceptable.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

I don’t look at the passport of people; I look at their quality and their attitude.

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom