• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

EPL | Crystal Palace vs Arsenal | 10th April at 20:00 (GMT) Sky Sports

What will be the result of this match?

• Arsenal win

Votes: 26 55.3%
  • Draw

Votes: 6 12.8%
  • Crystal Palace win

Votes: 15 31.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

4R5Emaniac

Always fresh from Bangladesh
Again defending his players unbelievable Wenger how can you?
The players are not at fault for this mess. I think a huge majority of us agreed its a pretty strong squad and we spent 100m to leave no apparent weaknesses. After that it is up to the manager to take all the ingredients and cook up a good team out of them. He shouldn't have to be defending players but himself. Journalists as usual let him off the hook.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

I know hardly anyone agrees with me but can you imagine Wanyama being bullied by Benteke. Wenger just ignores this part of the game. Its important at key moments to be stronger than the opposition. He'd have put him on his back.

Putting aside my opinion on Wanyama I get what you mean, but at the same time I don't think one player would really make a difference.

The players are better than they're showing, there's no organisation on the pitch, anyone in our team is going to get exposed.

mm76

Yer Da
Alexis hasn't. He's talking bollcks. Alexis has been scoring and assisting even after he was dropped. He cant do it all on his own every week. His form has hardly been affected tbh.

he should just abandon his alloted position after kickoff, and go stand in the box and tell Welbeck to go on the left or we'll be exposed...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

There's a minute on the clock left for Arenal. Brady for Arsenal.... right across, Sunderland... IT'S THERE! I do not believe it, I SWEAR I do not believe it!

Peter Jones on the goal against United in the 79 cup final

Latest posts

Top Bottom