• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

EPL - Crystal Palace vs Arsenal - 26/10/2013 - 12:45

GOONER1991

Established Member
---------Szczesny

Sagna - Mertesacker - Vermaelen - Monreal

------------Flamini - Arteta

Gnabry ----------Cazorla-----------Rosicky

-----------------Bendtner

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Szczesny
Sagna-Mertesacker-Koscielny-Gibbs
Flamini-Arteta
Ramsey-Özil-Cazorla
Giroud

10-0 Arsenal.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
I don't know if Arsène going to rotate but i think he need to rotate we have not easy fixture next 3 weeks, Palace are very poor they just losing game after game but again we should be careful not underestimate them.

Lakersgooner24

Established Member
GOONER1991 said:
---------Szczesny

Sagna - Mertesacker - Vermaelen - Monreal

------------Flamini - Arteta

Gnabry ----------Cazorla-----------Rosicky

-----------------Bendtner

I'd lean towards something like this as well. I'd definitely play TV, Monreal and rest Özil, Ramsey, not sure about Bendtner though.

Although there aren't any "easy" games in the Premier League, this is as easy as it'll get. They're destined for relegation and have been piss poor.

Vela

Established Member
We should be able to play the likes of Monreal, Flamini and Vermaelen. Rest a couple of players Gibbs, Per/Kos, Ramsey/Wilshere.

ArsenalCRO

We have to rotate here, Arsène himself admited some players are jaded, and after this its chelsea, liverpool, dortmund and then united, we just have to rotate in this one and in CoC game to be fresh for big games. I'd go with something like this...

Szczesny
Jenks Kos Vermaelen Monreal
Arteta Flamini
Gnabry Özil Cazorla
Giroud

Buhry

Established Member

Need to strike back hard against these mugs and win comfortably, from what I've seen so far this season they are absolutely ****.

14-0

alboots101

Established Member
Fk rotation...bring in players when they`re needed...never change a winning team and all dem clich aze.

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Hmmm, people may have a point actually, if we rest a few important players, they won't play against Chelsea either which means they'll have a week off and will be fresh for three huge games against Liverpool, Dortmund and United.

alboots101

Established Member
Damn you THunts.

Got the Stone Roses blowing at full tilt....Its good to be back....on the web of nets.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Cazorla Özil and Giroud all should start without them we will not score in my opinion, i just hope we can finish the game early not make us suffer.

jmsmtthw28

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
----------- Szczesny
Sagna - Mertesacker - Koscielny - Gibbs
----- Ramsey ----- Flamini ----------
Rosicky ------- Özil --------- Cazorla
------------ Giroud

7-0 to us.
We need to bounce back immediately.

blaze_of_glory

Yeah we really do need to go all out and hammer these guys to ensure we keep our confidence going into the other difficult matches.

I'd play Gnabry though, could use someone more direct.

ArsenalDNA

3-1

Couldn't keep a clean sheet if our lives depended on it.

We need to play some fckn wingers. Sick of 5 midfielders.

Giroud
Gibbs Cazorla Gnabry
Flamini Ramsey
Monreal Verm Kos Sagna
Szcz

Good chance to rest Özil, Merte and Arteta too.

mo50

Established Member
--Szczesny
Sagna-Per-Vermaelen-Monreal
---Flamini-Arteta
Gnabry-Cazorla-Wilshere
----Giroud

We need to rest a few bodies. Ramsey looks dead on his feet, he should definitely sit this one out. I'd also keep Özil out but I reckon we'll see him play. It's time we used Monreal/Vermaelen, no better game than against a piss poor Palace side.

An easy 0-2 win would do me just fine. Bang an early goal, settle down and finish them off early in the 2nd half. Nice and easy, then a massive game against Liverpool. I couldn't care less about the Chelsea tie.

Arsenal Quotes

Right from his very first match, when Patrick Vieira was as yet unknown to the English public, he showed just how talented he was. No one disputed his ability, and he gave me the credibility and the hold over the club that I needed to take it in the direction I wanted. He and Emmanuel Petit became a duo that would remain forever etched in the memories of Arsenal fans.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White

Latest posts

Top Bottom