• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

EPL | Fulham vs Arsenal | 24/08/13 | 12:45 PM

Sydney Gooner

Established Member
180px-Fulham_FC.svg.png
------- Fulham vs Arsenal -----
180px-Arsenal_FC.svg.png

------------------------------------------
200px-BT_Sport.svg.png

---------------------------------------------------------Craven Cottage
-----------------------------------------------Saturday 24th August 2013
------------------------------------------------------Kick off – 12:45 PM

-----------------------
804789_Arsenal.jpg

Bench: - Fabianski, Monreal, Frimpong, Podolski, Hayden, Sanogo, Gnabry

- Fulham - 2 - - - Arsenal - 2
- Berbatov - - - -Cazorla- - - - - - -
- Ruiz- - - - - - - -Giroud

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

OptaJoe ‏@OptaJoe 44m
100 - A win at Fulham on Saturday will see Arsenal become the first London team to record 100 derby wins in the Premier League. Manor.

Early kick offs are always hard to predict, 3-1 Arsenal.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Fulham have a not bad team and will give us all sort of troubles, but after our win and performance in Turkey our lads going to be confident when they will play this game. well i hope the referee be fair cuz after shocking referee display against Aston villa everything is possible.

Chesney

Jenkinson Sagna Mertesacker Gibbs

Ramsey Wilshere

Walcott Rosicky Cazorla

Giroud

Hope 2-1 win for Arsenal.

outlaw_member

Established Member
Give Podolski a crack instead of Giroud. Would also like to see Gibbs in midfield instead of Wilshere with Monreal filling in at LB.

CurryFlavoured

Established Member
outlaw_member said:
Give Podolski a crack instead of Giroud. Would also like to see Gibbs in midfield instead of Wilshere with Monreal filling in at LB.

As in Gibbs out wide with Santi coming central, or Gibbs going directly into Wilshere's spot in midfield? Either way I wouldn't even think of doing it, I'd play Monreal though before Gibbs gets another inevitable injury.

TakeChillPill

Established Member
Fulham away is never easy, its a small pitch can get very congested. A couple of goals on the counter attack should do the trick

Cruisio

Established Member
Always give us a tough game and they've got a pretty decent squad these days

I'll go with a draw, which before any signings isn't that bad of a result

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
Simply got to get back to winning ways here. 1 point from a possible 6, after a home game against Villa and Fulham away is a disastrous start. I think we'll win.

Uncle Mike

Established Member
Fulham give us such trouble, especially at the Cottage. We could need to grind it out just to get a One-Nil to The Arsenal. Which I would certainly take.

arsmile

Established Member
I too would like to see some football from podolski....bit worried he's gonna get a bit arshavined

perspolis

This is going to be a massive test at the Craven. Early kick-off... players have had 2 days to rest at most...

Since the 2008-09 season we've played at Craven Cottage 5 times, winning 2, losing 2, and drawing 1.

If you recall, back in April, we played 80 minutes with a 11 against 10 and scored one from a set piece... Fulham created more dangerous chances overall!

Lakersgooner24

Established Member
We need to avoid a defeat at all costs. I feel we can eek out a 1-0 win, but it will be a grind. I'll feel indifferent about a draw. Even though it would be a decent result, 1 point out of 6 against Villa and Fulham is disappointing regardless of our predicament.

mavelous

Tinfoil hat aficionado
would be surprised to see rozza start for what, 3rd time in 7 days? plus we'll need him to put that big mouth meireless where it belongs, tightly shut behind an 8-0 humiliation.

i'm afraid gibbs has to start tho. already too many changes in back four with some first choice options already out or shuffled. as for fullbacks in b2b mid, it's not something that's never been tried (as with the reverse), but only arteta could make it work. plus ramsey's passing and retention is pretty underrated, it's necessary for us. giroud to start tho surely, he's scored every time he's played this season :razz:

Vela

Established Member
--------------Szczęsny
Jenkinson--Sagna----Mertesacker--Gibbs
------Ramsey--------------Wilshere
Walcott--------Rosický---------Cazorla
---------------Giroud

Bench - Fabiański, Monreal, Frimpong, Sanogo, Gnabry, Podolski, Bellerin/Zelalem/Bellerin (one of the three, if Flamini isn't signed)

mo50

Established Member
Rosicky can't be playing 3 games in 7 days. Podolski should come in to the left with Cazorla at AM. Monreal for Gibbs, and Sagna playing CB with Jenkinson at RB.

This will be a tough, tough game. Why the hell we're playing so early on a Saturday is baffling. I think we'll draw this 0-0.

fabo

6.51 / 10
Draw is a dodgy result, we could be 5 behind Sp**s after 2 games.

Hate playing Fulham away.

Arsenal Quotes

The club changed so much, I changed with it and football has changed with us... But one thing never changes: the 90 minutes still belong to the player, 90 minutes during which he is king.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White

Latest posts

Top Bottom