• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

EPL – Fulham vs Arsenal – 5:30pm - 02/01/12

ferrarif50hunt

Established Member
fulham_football.jpg
vs
200px-Arsenal_1886-2011_Logo.png

Craven Cottage
craven-cottage-fulham.jpg

Monday 2nd January – 5:30pm – Sky Sports One

- - - - - - - - - Szczesny
- Djourou - Mert - Kos - Miguel
- - - - - - - - Song - - Ramsey
- Rosicky - - - Benayoun - - - Gervinho
- - - - - - - - - - - - Walcott

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Won't happen but:
- - - - - - - - - Szczesny
- Djourou - Mert - Kos - Vermaelen
- - - - - - - - Song - - Coquelin
- Ox - - - Benayoun - - - Gervinho
- - - - - - - - - - - - RvP

GOONER1991

Established Member
You're not messing around!! Players are barely off the Emirates pitch.

----------------Szczesny

Djourou - Mertesacker - Koscielny - Vermaelen

--------------Song - Arteta

----------------Ramsey

Gervinho ------------------------- Rosicky

----------------Henry

I know Henry won't play, but here's to wishing.

David Smith

Established Member
Walcott as CF?

Not by the looks of his performance against QPR. I agree that RVP needs a rest, but Chamakh is more likely to start there.

ferrarif50hunt

Established Member
No way is Wenger going to start van Persie in this, no way. Henry wont be signed in time to play and I'd rather Walcott up front than Chamakh.

IBL

Established Member
This game is too soon, I can see us dropping points. Fulham are an unpredictable team, I reckon they'll have a blinder against us on monday

fabo

6.51 / 10
Yeah, I think we'll slip aswell tbh. Fulham are good at home, will be very tough to get the 3 points.

redwhiteAustrian

Tu Felix Austria
Administrator
I'm pessimistic about this as well.

Craven Cottage has always been a tough ground for us, and considering we don't have more than three days off prior to this, I'd be surprised to see a win.

Verms is injured (isn't he?) which means we've to bring in either Miqel or Coque, Robin won't be starting this, neither will Ramsey I assume - apart from that I don't think we'll see many changes.

brino14

It's worth noting that Fulham drew 1-1 with Norwich today. Both teams are equally disadvantaged with the 48 hour turnaround, which makes me a little less worried about dropping points.

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

On Sky this one, i hate late kick offs.

This game depends on which Fulham turn up, if they turn up like their normall selves, i'd expect us to at best get a point, if they turn up like they did against United, we'll walk it.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
THunter said:
On Sky this one, i hate late kick offs.
They're calling it Monday Night Football too, which means Gary Neville talking **** before and after kick-off.

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

I rate Neville (shoot me now), think he's one of, if not the best pundit around.

GDeep™

League is very weak
RvP must play, this is going to be a massive test for us. Walcott or Chamakh at CF and I won't bother watching, Fulham are in great form.

Vela

Established Member
--------------Szczesny
Djourou-Mertesacker--Kos--Verm (if fit)
----------Song------Rosicky
Chamberlain----Yossi-----Gervinho
---------------Chamakh

Wouldn't be surprised if AW makes a number of changes. Arteta and Van Persie likely to be rested. Walcott should be on the bench for his performance today. I think Ramsey might start but not 100% sure?

GDeep™

League is very weak
We aren't getting a result at Fulham by resting Arteta and RvP, the spine of the team must all play.

Vinci

The Sultan of Unai

Two days rest.... no RVP for sure, probably no Arteta either.

Lets hope that Fulham will force us to defend and that we snatch three points from the counter.

Arsenal Quotes

People say why I did lie on the floor after the goal, they think I was tired. But I think I was a lot cleverer than people thought.

Charlie George reveals it was all a time-wasting plan after the double winning goal

Latest posts

Top Bottom