• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

EPL I Man City vs Arsenal I Sunday 18th December 16.00 SS1

What will the result be for this match?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jm89

This is why we will never win a league again with wenger in charge, he's not ruthless enough .We have a team full of bottlers as well, especially Özil

Jasard

Forum Issue Troubleshooter

Annoyed with Özil today, kind of player than can take back control in a game like this.

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
**** off. I've said nothing to provoke this crap from you. I'm here more often than you ffs.

Honestly, what does that got to do with the price of eggs?

You talk ****, promote your own bullshit when is suits you. For someone who is here for so long and commands respect, it disappointing to watch.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

Bring Özil to the left or right wing. Get bodies in midfield. We're in no position to have a no10 when we're getting dominated.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

I am not scared to spend money. If you go out with me one night, you will understand that.

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom