• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

EPL I Man City vs Arsenal I Sunday 18th December 16.00 SS1

What will the result be for this match?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Vibra

Established Member
These last 15 minutes have been the worst football we've played in the last 10 years. Including all the thrashings

MLK79

Elite Drama Queen
Poor positioning from Cech. And Monreal should never have lost Sterling by moving to his left there.

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
Honestly, what does that got to do with the price of eggs?

You talk ****, promote your own bullshit when is suits you. For someone who is here for so long and commands respect, it disappointing to watch.
I'm not here to please you. Go away

Wrighty4eva

Established Member
Can Wenger just leave already, he just can't do it anymore im tired of seeing **** like this season after season...

Batman

Head of the Wayne foundation for benching Nketiah

Player:Saliba
Does that prove my point or do you need to see more @Jury?

STYLEZ

Thing is we were fking in this first half and didn't close them out we've conceded the title in the space of a week.

We're miles of it.

BYE WENGER

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

I didnt score as many as I hoped, but it was nice that I always scored against Tottenham

Charlie Nicholas
Top Bottom