• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

EPL – Liverpool vs Arsenal – 1:30pm – 2/9/12 - SS1

180px-Liverpool_FC.svg.png
Liverpool vs Arsenal
180px-Arsenal_FC.svg.png

--------------------------------------------------------Anfield
-------------------------------------------Sunday 2nd September 2012
--------------------------------------------------Kick off – 1:30pm
---------------------------------------------
logoSkySports1.gif

My Preferred Lineup:

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Szczesny
- Jenkinson - Koscielny - Vermaelen - Gibbs
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - Diaby - - Arteta
- Walcott - - -- - - - - - Cazorla - - - -- - - -Podolski
- - - - - - - - - - -- - - - - - Giroud

Bench: - Fabianski, Mertesacker, Santos, Coquelin, Ramsey, Chamberlain, Gervinho

My Score Prediction

- Liverpool - 1 - - - Arsenal - 1
- Gerrard - - - - - - -Cazorla

mavelous

Tinfoil hat aficionado
They could use a pure goalscorer of course, but not at the expense of the only quality forward they have. not seen much of borini, and supposedly he's their podolski i.e. goal threat from the wing as rodgers likes to play.

and i can see, but it's a fun game :lol: i've been doing it to my roommates, they think i'm gone mad. but no worry, snookums. i may go mad but i'll pass probability

ArsenalDNA

A lot of people on RAWK want to see Borini play centrally and Suarez out wide.

So maybe he's meant to be the goal scorer they have needed since Torres decided to be ****.

Rain Dance

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
DJ_Markstar said:
ArsenalDNA said:
Without Suarez they might have gone out and brought a striker that actually scores goals.

Probably better for everyone (except Liverpool obviously) that the cvnt is still there.

I heard they spent £35m on a quality forward not too long ago? What happened to him?

*looks at Dokaka* :)

redanddread

The stone that the builders refuse
No doubt Suarez is a quality player but seriously I wouldn't want him at Arsenal and not because I think he's racist. He's just a snivelly, diving, cheating little cnut. He's a classy footballer but I don't like his personality and I'm sure it must grate the Liverpool fans to see their star forward flopping around the hallowed turf at Anfield like Dcik Fosbury's protege. He's a disgrace IMO. Not quite as bad as Ashley Young but bad enough.

redanddread

The stone that the builders refuse
ArsenalDNA said:
A lot of people on RAWK want to see Borini play centrally and Suarez out wide.

So maybe he's meant to be the goal scorer they have needed since Torres decided to be ****.

LFC fans are ****ting themselves. Borini will never make it as a CF in this league IMO. He's too small and doesn't have the balls to play through the middle. Liverpool are fcuked this season unless they buy some decent players in the January window.

ArsenalDNA

I don't think Borini will make it in any position in the league (at a decent club, which Liverpool i guess still is).

Looks like a fairly average player to me.

They seriously ****ed this window up. The one good signing was Joe Allen who looks like a great player. But that whole mix up with loaning Carroll before bringing in someone else has pretty much ruined the first six months of the season for them.

Cruisio

Established Member
DJ_Markstar said:
jones said:
DJ_Markstar said:
At the risk of sounding like GDeep, Suarez is the exact kind of player you want playing for your club, although a bit of a PR disaster.

He is a quality player who will do everything to help your team win.

Hell no, a buck-toothed diving **** with race issues is anything but the kind of player I want at my club.

Players like Podolski or Vermaelen are what I want at my club, not afraid to take a knock for their team, very aggressive towards opponents, stepping in for team mates and all that without calling opponents negrito, using their hands to clear balls from the line and without crooked teeth.

I guarantee you that Suarez is not the only diving **** with race issues playing the game who would massively improve our team. You've probably wishlisted a few yourself without realising it, and just because you've never seen evidence of said issues, doesn't mean they're not there.

Not even bothering with the Negrito rubbish again, that's not even relevant to this discussion. I was talking about his commitment to the cause, and it is top notch. Same with Vermaelen and Podolski too.

Even purely for football reasons I wouldn't really want him. Skillful player and never stops trying, but he's a woeful and erratic finisher and quite frankly we have had enough of those down the years at Arsenal.

With all the baggage that comes with him he really isn't worth the positives he brings. A great player liken him too is Tevez. Both skilfull players who always give 100% and as you say fight for the cause on the pitch. Both absolute d**ks too and likely to miss games (either through suspension or going AWOL) difference is Is that has scored goals at the top top level, title winning goals. That and not being related to any race issues is why Tevez isn't looked at as disgusting as Suarez, because he's got the finishing to back up the rest of his talent. Plus, for me, anyone that has to cheat THAT much to gain an advantage isn't that great a player tbh

DJ_Markstar

Based and Artetapilled

Player:Martinelli
Yes, I'd prefer Tevez over Suarez.

You could have just said Tevez>Suarez :lol:

I get your point though. Strikers should score goals, and Suarez doesn't do it enough. He's still better than Chamakh and probably Giroud, though.

DJ_Markstar

Based and Artetapilled

jones said:
DJ_Markstar said:
Eboue was a good example to compare to Suarez because that wasn't the first or last dive of his in an Arsenal shirt. I guarantee that Spuds fans will remember Eboue's dives as much as we remember Suarez's dives, for example, although that's a separate issue.

Who cares about Tottenham fans? It's not about whether one remembers or not, it's about one player doing it on the daily and the other not. Also, I said I condemned Eboué for his bullshit at the time too, so there really isn't anything else to discuss is there?

The point being - as an Arsenal fan you are more likely to view Suarez falling over as a dive, and less likely (at the time he played for us) to view Eboue falling over as a dive. Hence Tottenham fans would more likely claim Eboue was a bigger diver than we would...different fans remember different incidents about different players, and it usually has to do with affiliations.

jones said:
DJ_Markstar said:
Yes, I'd like ManUre to lose their advantage but the chances of that are slim to none so it is time to step up to their level of antics. It can't be unfair if everybody is doing it - it just becomes the culture of the game. I'm also uncomfortable with players getting more money in a weekend than most people make in a year, but that's just modern football culture unfortunately.

Fair enough, that's your opinion, I disagree completely. If everybody is doing it it just means that everybody is a ****, my sense of justice doesn't depend on what others do.

Well maybe, but the rules are the rules. I just want everyone to be playing by the same ones.

jones

Captain Serious
Trusted ⭐
DJ_Markstar said:
The point being - as an Arsenal fan you are more likely to view Suarez falling over as a dive, and less likely (at the time he played for us) to view Eboue falling over as a dive. Hence Tottenham fans would more likely claim Eboue was a bigger diver than we would...different fans remember different incidents about different players, and it usually has to do with affiliations.

Like I said, I remember Eboué diving quite a few times. Suarez though is just on a completely different level, nothing to do with affiliations, there is just no way anyone couldn't see that.

Lots of divers around in the Premier League, and Suarez is after just little more than a season in the top 3, alongside Young and Rooney. Even fans of the **** would easily see that, just as I can see that Bale, who is a diving little ****, is far from being as bad as the other three mentioned, even though he is a Tottenham player.

DJ_Markstar

Based and Artetapilled

Yes, but ask a Tottenham fan if Bale dives, and he'll most likely tell you he doesn't.

That's the whole point.

jones

Captain Serious
Trusted ⭐
Actually, that's not the point, the point was me saying that Suárez is an embarrassing diver, and you pulled out Eboué and said that most people were alright with it. If we're trying to be objective, all three of Eboué, Bale and Suárez are divers, with the latter by far the worst.

Jeez, discussions with you really know no end, do they? :p

Floating

Established Member
RAWK has basically become a group therapy session on "Coming To Terms With Becoming a Midtable Team." Depressing and hilarious stuff.

mavelous

Tinfoil hat aficionado
Cruisio said:
Plus, for me, anyone that has to cheat THAT much to gain an advantage isn't that great a player tbh

ehhh, Ronaldo? even Robben, ****s but quality ****s :lol:

Is Suarez that bad of a finisher? can someone give me a rundown between him, and say, Ramsey or Gervinho? people are making it out to seem like he's almost as bad as them.. Maybe Theo is more relevant comparison, can be hit and miss sometimes. They'd do well to complement him with a player like Silva that can open space and attract defenders, works well with Aguero or Tevez where the striker isn't really isolated and crowded out. with Pool they just don't have anyone, maybe Sterling in the future if he gets consistency and delivers on promise.

Arsenal Quotes

"Maybe we'll have a good surprise for you"

Arsène hints at transfer activity a day before the arrival of Mesut Özil

Latest posts

Top Bottom