• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

EPL – Liverpool vs Arsenal – 12:45pm – 03/03/12 - SS2

ferrarif50hunt

Established Member
lfc.gif
Liverpool vs Arsenal
200px-Arsenal_1886-2011_Logo.png

--------------------------------------------Anfield
---------------------------------Saturday 3rd March 2012
--------------------------------------Kick off – 12:45pm
--------------------
250px-Sky_Sports_logo.svg.png

My Preferred Lineup:

- - - - - - - - - - - - Szczesny
- Sagna - Koscielny - Vermaelen - Gibbs
- - - - - - - - - - - Song - - Arteta
- Walcott - - - - - Rosicky - - - -Gervinho
- - - - - - - - - - - -- van Persie

Bench: - Fabianski, Djourou, Jenkinson, Ramsey, Chamberlain, Benayoun, Park

My Score Prediction

- Liverpool - 1 - - - Arsenal - 2
- Gerrard - - -------- van Persie
-------------------------Arteta

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
Id like us to reward Benayoun by starting him ahead of Gervinho in this game. He should also be up for this game as well.

arsmile

Established Member
SA Gunner said:
Id like us to reward Benayoun by starting him ahead of Gervinho in this game. He should also be up for this game as well.

i agree...same 11 again, they have deserved it. rosicky and bennayoun made all the difference. no way gerv or aaron should walk back into the starting line up

trunks206

Established Member
Do you keep track of your win percentage when you start the match threads ferrarif50hunt? *touch wood* I seems like we've done pretty good when we run with you....I hope it keeps up. *again touch wood*

I hope Rosicky and TV are back and I'd agree with ferrarif50hunt and start....

- - - - - - - - - - - - Szczesny
- Sagna - Koscielny - Vermaelen - Gibbs
- - - - - - - - - - - Song - - Arteta
- Walcott - - - - - Rosicky - - - -Gervinho
- - - - - - - - - - - -- van Persie

No Ramsey please.

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
Rosicky and Verms are very doubtful at this stage.

If Cardiff can hold on to their 1-0 lead in the CC final, Pool could be on a right downer for this game....

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
well i hope we keep our performance growing, liverpool at anfield is hard team to beat. but if we play well we will win the game.

Chesney

Sagna Tv5/Djourou Kosh Gibbs

Song Arteta

Walcott Rozza/Yossi Gervinho

Rvp

i will keep rozza play ahead of ramsey he is playing well and he score today so no need to drop him. and yossi can be super sub.

dyeruz

Established Member
The Jury said:
Rosicky and Verms are very doubtful at this stage.

If Cardiff can hold on to their 1-0 lead in the CC final, Pool could be on a right downer for this game....
They just scored..can't see Cardiff winning this one....unless 'pool commit some suicidal Arsenal-like **** up

GDeep™

League is very weak
Aggee has just gone off with a back injury. Miller just had a great chance but it looks like Liverpool might be playing 120 minutes today.

GDeep™

League is very weak
I don't know, 120 minutes today + international break with an early Saturday start, someone like Gerrard could be affected.

blaze_of_glory

This isn't even an international 'break' coming up, its just an additional game thrown in the middle of the week.

Jbruin

Established Member
347525_Arsenal.jpg

This is what I reckon if Verms and Rosicky are injured, Ramsey should be used as a sub between now and the end of the season I think, rotate that AM role between Benny and Ros.

Jbruin

Established Member
blaze_of_glory said:
This isn't even an international 'break' coming up, its just an additional game thrown in the middle of the week.

This is the annoying thing, it's completely pointless and just adding a needless game into an already manic schedule.

redwhiteAustrian

Tu Felix Austria
Administrator
blaze_of_glory said:

Whatever you'd like to call it, it remains needless and unnecessary.

Airknight

Established Member
Let's predict another awesome assist from Song.

Sad that Djourou might have a chance to start this, but oh well. He claimed we would see the best of him, hope it's true.

KY

Established Member
Airknight said:
Let's predict another awesome assist from Song.

Sad that Djourou might have a chance to start this, but oh well. He claimed we would see the best of him, hope it's true.

We might already have. Thats what I fear the most.

Arsenal Quotes

It works. I am just waiting until everyone has copied it, then I shall come up with something new.

Herbert Chapman on the famous WM formation
Top Bottom