• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

EPL: Liverpool vs. Arsenal- 13/1/16- KO: 8.00pm- BT Sport

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hopefully that disappointment will see us respond in the positive way against Stoke. We've responded quite well after disappointing results throughout the season.

We can't do this forever, responding after bad result, it will get us nowhere. We need results to stay on top, to stay in lead. To gain lead on our rivals.

TorontoGooner76

I think we needed an extra CB in the box at the end there. They were obviously trying to play balls into the box for knock downs.

Too bad Joel was so knackered. Ox is not a guy to bring in if you want to shore things up

WhatAFC

I'm so angry that I'm not even angry, how is that possible?
You've gone super saiyan

368f10d3bc23b82ed1b1a233ce0a977e.png

kofigunner

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
For me, you don't sit deep against a weakened team for so long. That's how they equalized the last time too, a late Skrtel goal. Keep possession and don't bomb forward leaving poor Bellerin alone. I get it that we were tired and after they threw on Caulker, you would think Gabriel or Chambers would make more sense.

bingobob

A-M’s Resident Hunskelper
Trusted ⭐

Mertesacker afraid to get hit by the ball again. Ridiculous.

Credit for the lads getting back into it but that was another chance to put distance between us and City.

The least worst team will win this league.

Signing off. Strongbow awaits to comfort me ps any weed feel free to pass my way.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

Play for the name on the front of the shirt and they’ll remember the name on the back.

Tony Adams

Latest posts

Top Bottom