• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

EPL Manchester United vs Arsenal | 29/08/09, 17:15 | SS1

Status
Not open for further replies.

HollandGooner

Established Member

Player:Ødegaard
I would love to **** the asses out of their head, and win this game with 0-2 or really humilate them, I really are desperate for that.

I hope and expect a 1-3 win for us.

Almunia
Sagna
Gallas
Vermaelen
Clichy
Denilson
Song
Fabregas
Van Persie
Eduardo
Arshavin

HollandGooner

Established Member

Player:Ødegaard
Re: 29 Sat Manchester United Vs Arsenal 17:15

Close, i am to excited i guess..

ibby

Established Member

I suggest save this wonderful thread for Wednesday ;)

progman07

Established Member

Big game. Hopefully Cesc will be okey for this one.

number_0

Established Member

I will be having surgery on the day of the game, nothing serious, but i will be unconscious during our historical tonking of united. Or I will just skip seeing those ugly faces celebrate scoring those penos against us.

tam1886

Established Member

number_0 said:
I will be having surgery on the day of the game, nothing serious, but i will be unconscious during our historical tonking of united. Or I will just skip seeing those ugly faces celebrate scoring those penos against us.
Boob job?

It is, isn't it?

arsenalsocks

Established Member

number_0 said:

good luck mate.

Proof

Established Member

Hopefully, Fabregas will be fit for this match. Wenger said in his press conference that Cesc will be short for the Celtic game.

arsenalsocks

Established Member

It's nice to spy on the enemy :p

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.redcafe.net/f11/manchester-united-vs-arsenal-264660/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.redcafe.net/f11/manchester-u ... al-264660/</a>

truth_hurts

but Holding’s hair transplant was painless

Looking forward to the game. Would 'love it, love it, if WE beat them' but would also happily take a draw from old trafford. We need to win the midfield battle if we are going to get anything out of the game so the team selection will be interesting.

I would expect to see the same team who started against Everton apart from Eduardo in for Bendtner.

Clrnc

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Tomiyasu
I like HG lineup, but maybe Diaby for Denilson is worth a try

G0D

Almighty

arsenalsocks said:
It's nice to spy on the enemy :p

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.redcafe.net/f11/manchester-united-vs-arsenal-264660/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.redcafe.net/f11/manchester-u ... al-264660/</a>" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Tis always amusing, specially when you read things like:

Kaush949@RedCafe said:
Anderson must play, he ****s on Fabregas
:lol:

As for the actual game, can't say i'm overly confident anymore seeming as they themselves just won 5-0. Need one of our forwards to get a goal or two against Celtic really, because i don't see the midfield being able to have as much freedom against Man U. Though am sure there'll certainly be some goals in it.

Proof

Established Member
I would go with:

Almunia

Sagna
Gallas
Vermaelen
Clichy

Denilson/Diaby
Song
Fabregas

Eduardo
Van Persie
Arshavin

I'm confident about this big game, they don't have C.Ronaldo anymore, so they look weaker on the counter-attacks. Sagna had Rooney in the pocket, most of the time when they played against each other. I hope that Wenger won't play a 4-5-1 formation when you have Eduardo, Van Persie and Arshavin all available.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

When I arrived, an Arsenal share was worth £800; it subsequently rose continuously in value and by the time I left it stood at £17,000.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White

Latest posts

Top Bottom