• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

EPL - Reading Vs Arsenal - 17/12/12 20:00PM SS1

Vela

Established Member
-----------------------Szczęsny
Sagna------Mertesacker---------Kos (if back)---------Gibbs
--------------Wilshere---------Arteta
Walcott---------------Rosicky---------------------Cazorla
----------------------Giroud

Bench - Mannone, Verm, Coquelin, Ramsey, Chamberlain, Podolski, Arshavin

trunks206

Established Member
leo_ense said:
If Gervinho and Ramsey start I'm going to give this a miss.

Add Podolski to that list aswell. How he keeps getting a pass from the Arsenal faithful is beyond me.

He offers NOTHING to our attack.

leo_ense

Established Member
trunks206 said:
leo_ense said:
If Gervinho and Ramsey start I'm going to give this a miss.

Add Podolski to that list aswell. How he keeps getting a pass from the Arsenal faithful is beyond me.

He offers NOTHING to our attack.

I'm a little more lenient with him because its his first season and after watching him last season I know there's a great striker in there. I agree though he is dire on the left wing and I couldn't understand Wengers' persistence to have a ****house who can't even kick a ball up front rather than a certified finisher.

Vibra

Established Member
It's funny how one decent game (Ramsey on the wing vs Man City) can get you games but after countless absolutely terrible displays (Ramsey on the wing in all the other games) you still get picked. Ramsey should never ever play on the wing yet Wenger keeps playing him there, depressing

Tourbillion

Angry & Miserable
Vibra said:
It's funny how one decent game (Ramsey on the wing vs Man City) can get you games but after countless absolutely terrible displays (Ramsey on the wing in all the other games) you still get picked. Ramsey should never ever play on the wing yet Wenger keeps playing him there, depressing

Ramsey has no pace whatsoever. Why is he on the wing?

Original_AAA

Hmm, a Reading team on 5 straight losses in the League against the most hapless and dire Arsenal team under Wenger. Sounds like a fun game.

Optimistic prediction: A win.
Realistic prediction: We'll **** it up and draw or lose.
Pessimistic prediction: We'll play like we did against Bradford or Swansea or Norwich or Fulham and so on.

DanDare

Emoji Merchant and Believer-In-Chief
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Fed up of the myth of Ramsey's good performance on the wing against City.

Most of the good stuff he did was when he drifted into the middle. Histofficial position was on the wing but his good stuff was not there.

Arsenal's performances are random nowadays. We lost one so I guess we'll win this one... Or maybe not, anyway whatever we do won't be related to the quality of player we have, its just down to how they're feeling on the day (something Wenger seems to have no control over anymore)

bingobob

A-M’s Resident Hunskelper
Trusted ⭐

Massive game im normally 3 points is all that maters but we need a convincing route of Reading. No dodgy penalties complete destruction that makes grown men cry

Tourbillion

Angry & Miserable
bingobob said:
Massive game im normally 3 points is all that maters but we need a convincing route of Reading. No dodgy penalties complete destruction that makes grown men cry

You'll need to tune in to a United, City or Chelsea game if you want to see that.

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Reading haven't won in a while and Charity Fc arrive, will be sticking a few bob on a Reading win that's for sure.

Said it a couple of months ago, I ****ing hate some of our players, they're lucky they're playing football never mind for Arsenal.

justinmitchell

Who knows what the lads will bring, they'll either be average or dire.

Waiting for a return to the 4-4-2 and play like a team again.

Tourbillion

Angry & Miserable
THunter said:
Reading haven't won in a while and Charity Fc arrive, will be sticking a few bob on a Reading win that's for sure.

Said it a couple of months ago, I ******* hate some of our players, they're lucky they're playing football never mind for Arsenal.

Depressingly true. Every time a club is on a shocking run of form and we're up next, they so predictably turn their fortunes around.

trunks206

Established Member
Quicker than Walcott said:
THunter said:

Said it a couple of months ago, I ******* hate some of our players, they're lucky they're playing football never mind for Arsenal.

Depressingly true. Every time a club is on a shocking run of form and we're up next, they so predictably turn their fortunes around.

If only Arsenal FC was the next match on our fixture list..... :(

bingobob

A-M’s Resident Hunskelper
Trusted ⭐

Rain Dance

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
bingobob said:
Massive game against WBA, Reading and co.

We are a promotion team

Bossa

Established Member
Szczesny
Sagna Per TV Gibbs
Arteta Wilshere
Walcott Cazorla Rosicky
Giroud

No more Ramsey, Podolski and Gervinho

Arsenal Quotes

To all the Arsenal lovers:
Take care of the values of the club. My love and support forever.

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom