• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

EPL – West Brom vs Arsenal - 3:00 - 13/05/12 - A.Player

ferrarif50hunt

Established Member
150px-West_Bromwich_Albion.svg.png
West Brom vs Arsenal
200px-Arsenal_1886-2011_Logo.png

-------------------------------------------The Hawthorns
--------------------------------------Sunday 13th May 2012
------------------------------------------Kick off – 3:00pm
---------------
logo.gif

My Preferred Lineup:

- - - - - - - - - - - - Szczesny
- Jenkinson - Koscielny - Vermaelen - Gibbs
- - - - - - - - - - - Song - - Coquelin
- Gervinho - - - - - Rosicky - - - -Benayoun
- - - - - - - - - - - -- van Persie

Bench: - Fabianski, Djourou, Santos, Ramsey, Chamberlain, Chamakh, Park

My Score Prediction

- West Brom - 1 - - - Arsenal - 2
- Long - - - - - - - - - -- Koscielny
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - van Persie

Airknight

Established Member
No way we'll see Jenks near this, will be Coq at RB and Rambo in midfield, like it or not.

I'm sure we'll get the job done, just because there aren't more chances to bottle in order to create drama.

AFC-Phil

Established Member
Szczesny
Jenkinson Koscielny Vermaelen Gibbs
Song Coquelin
Gervinho Rosicky Chamberlain
Van Persie

Subs: Fabianski, Santos, Djourou, Ramsey, Benayoun, Park and Chamakh.

kenkbc2

Anyone close enough to our training ground to put up a banner saying "No Ramsey this Sunday"??

MDGoonah41

Established Member
If we do not beat West Brom, after the season we've had and the fortunate results today, Wenger should resign. Harsh? Maybe.

Wouterus

jay-d said:
Is Walcott sefo out? I remember Wenger saying he had a chance for West Brom.
You're right, this is what Wenger said last week:
'Theo could be fit to face West Brom on the final day of the season. Speaking on May 3, Arsène Wenger said: "If all goes well he is back in normal training on Thursday or Friday. Then we have to assess the risk of a setback, so we will see. If all goes well he could be back for the next weekend."

I don't think it's likely that he will start, but he could be useful to bring on later in the game.

danccm

AFC-Phil said:
Szczesny
Jenkinson Koscielny Vermaelen Gibbs
Song Coquelin
Gervinho Rosicky Chamberlain
Van Persie

Subs: Fabianski, Santos, Djourou, Ramsey, Benayoun, Park and Chamakh.
I like this team but i will kick ramsey out from the bench and put in Ozyakup.
kenkbc2 said:
Anyone close enough to our training ground to put up a banner saying "No Ramsey this Sunday"??
Nice one there... :lol:

arsmile

Established Member
i'd go

snez
jenkinson-kos-verm-santos
coq-song
ox-rosicky-benayoun
robin

but as long as ramsey does not start i will be happy enough.

ibby

Established Member
We'll need Robin on top form for this, both as a player and as a captain.

No pressure, like.

ArseGod

I want to see Jenkinson, Santos, Ox and Coq start this one. Coq in mf, keep gervinho on the bench. Ramsey should be no where near the field. For me, if Song mails it in or does his Xavi impression again and we lose, he can F off to Real for all I care. Great player on his day, but not what we need in his position.

I'll go for 2-1 WB with us giving up two goals in stoppage time to lose. Song to give the ball away in our own box while trying to chip the goalie from 90 yards

fabo

6.51 / 10
This has disaster written all over it, Sp**s might get the ultimate revenge for lasagna-gate in 06.

Yet again we are patched-up and limping over the finish line - I see teams posted with Coquelin, Jenkinson. Jesus, a long afternoon awaits.

Arsenal Quotes

The club changed so much, I changed with it and football has changed with us... But one thing never changes: the 90 minutes still belong to the player, 90 minutes during which he is king.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White
Top Bottom