• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Europa League Round of 16 Draw

Taylor Gang Gunners

Say Yeh or You're Making The List
Trusted ⭐

Jesus. Compare that to the teams in it when Yanited won it last season. What a pisstake.

At least Napoli are out. They’re playing some unreal stuff ATM.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Seeing there are 3 Russian teams and 1 team from Ukraine i hope we avoid them because of long trips

tap-in

Nothing Wrong With Me
The PL is over, top 4 is over, we need to win this comp. All the teams left are way ahead of the team that beat us last night so time to play our first 11. Wenger needs to plan for a from 3 as we have no striker until Laca is fit. You cant throw Nketiah in now, that should have been done last round but now its too late. Ramsey, Özil, Mkhi front 3 whoever we play.

Tosker

Does Not Hate Foreigners
I think we should play our strongest XI for all the games from here, no matter the team or score. They haven't played too many games this season either, so the few extra games shouldn't be a problem..

You always want the easiest draw, but we've nothing to fear, we're capable of beating all those teams.
especially as after Sunday's final the Europa is all we have left to play for

lamby22

It's Not Lupus

I could see us going out over two legs to every single one of those teams. Some of them in 1 leg.

Agree with this. Every single one of them will fancy their chances of scoring against us. We will have to score a lot of goals to go through and frankly we are not up to it.

ArtetaCognition

Granit Xhaka Enthusiast

If we field our best team we're the best of whats remaining together with Atletico Madrid & Dortmund.

I'm "scared" of none of the remaining teams, but two of them can go toe-to-toe with us. Thats about it.

We can't go toe to toe with Atleti - don't be silly. They would pick us off with relative ease and we'd struggle to score, especially as we have no quality striker in this competition since we sold Giroud.

Every other team in this competition is very average. That includes Dortmund, who we should beat fairly handily.

Vinci

The Sultan of Unai

Hope we get Atletico.

Anything less than winning this thing is a failure, so whether we face them now or maybe a few rounds later makes no difference.

Furious

Emery Gone, Telly Back On
We can't go toe to toe with Atleti - don't be silly. They would pick us off with relative ease and we'd struggle to score, especially as we have no quality striker in this competition since we sold Giroud.

Every other team in this competition is very average. That includes Dortmund, who we should beat fairly handily.

Atletico pick us off with ease :lol:

Last edited:

Penn_

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
We need a decent team or someone with a reputation but still beatable. Didn't like the way we looked so pedestrian in both legs against Ostersunds, like we knew it was just a matter of how many we won by.

Rimaal

Mesmerised By Raccoons
Trusted ⭐
Coming up in 3 minutes.

No idea who I want us to get, but I'm pretty sure most teams in that draw will be hoping to get us.

CurryFlavoured

Established Member
Atletico aren't capable of hitting us for 5 like Bayern or others have but they could make us look silly. I wouldn't bet on us scoring over 180 minutes against them.

We have a good chance against anyone else, Dortmund are flaky like us. RB Leipzig are dark horses at this point.

Arsenal Quotes

Everyone thinks they have the prettiest wife at home

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom