• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Éver Banega

tap-in

Nothing Wrong With Me
Pop some kids in next year and the year after and they'll grow. Maybe Mustafi gets better and/or mavropanos gets going. Hopefully chambers/holding gets something going aswell. Monreal replacement should be looked at quickly, unless Kolasinic gets going.

Midfield could be decently sorted if xhaka/torreira delivers and maybe ramsey. ainsley maitland-niles Could be ready by then and maybe others.

Think Aubameyang might be hardest to replace but we could play one striker with lacazette and get a younger one before that aswell.

Wingers is a problem though as we don't really have any real ones.

Özil Mkhi might be a problem though, but i think we might get better if we replace Özil with a player in a different mould as im not the biggest fan of his all around play, though he does what he's good at really well obviously.

We have Nketiah, give it a year or 2 and we'll be fighting off clubs chasing him.

Garrincha

Wilf Zaha Aficionado
Trusted ⭐
Could be crossed wires all this.

Marcelo Simonian looks to also be the agent of Pastore. Roma odds on to sign him now but not decided & agent has been talking to West Ham all week.

Arsenal Quotes

Dennis Bergkamp is the club's unconditional idol, a perfectionist whom I never saw make a careless technical move.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White

Latest posts

Top Bottom