• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Ex-Gunner Watch

Is it wrong to still love Giroud

• Yes he’s no longer a gooner

• No he will always be a top man

Results are only viewable after voting.

redanddread

The stone that the builders refuse
RIP Brian Close.

Remembering watching him bravely battle, forlornly & ultimately unsuccessfully, the hostility of Holding, Roberts & Daniels in the 70's.

2C4E845A00000578-3233718-image-m-54_1442246222480.jpg

I didn't know that he had played for Arsenal.

2C4D5D6100000578-3233718-image-a-112_1442231788442.jpg

2C51DB2A00000578-0-image-a-42_1442270521903.jpg

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/cr...ndian-fast-bowling-just-grit-raw-courage.html

Last edited:

Nyctophobia

Established Member
I genuinely believe Eduardo would have become world class if not for that injury, can only imagine how great he would have been for us.

Such a classy player, still is from the looks of it; makes me happy.

Nyctophobia

Established Member
Had a look back at our league win of 97/98, what a great season that was; so many great goals and it was nail biting until the end, an amazing team that was; especially the English players we had were all top top class players, good old times.

Arsenal Quotes

I didnt score as many as I hoped, but it was nice that I always scored against Tottenham

Charlie Nicholas

Latest posts

Top Bottom