• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Ex-Gunner Watch

Is it wrong to still love Giroud

• Yes he’s no longer a gooner

• No he will always be a top man

Results are only viewable after voting.

say yes

forum master baiter
<a class="postlink" href="http://www.goal.com/en-gb/news/2896/premier-league/2014/03/31/4721492/nasri-close-to-new-manchester-city-deal" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.goal.com/en-gb/news/2896/pre ... -city-deal</a>

Nasri said:
"I took stock before I went to Manchester City, I was joining a club with Yaya Toure, David Silva, Sergio Aguero and Carlos Tevez.

"I spent three seasons at Arsenal without any title and at the end of the season we sold our best player that was Cesc Fabregas.

"I don't want to be disrespectful, but I had a meeting with Arsène Wenger who told me to not be worried, he signed Gervinho and he will get reinforcements.

"I preferred to join City and I won titles and indeed I earn a better living. And why not a second national title in three years?

"I am very happy with my choice."

:lol:

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

What the **** has he said to Özil.

Either Özil is easily pleased or Wenger has promised him the world. :lol:

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Yep samir you win titles while you setting on the bench well done mate, very glad we sell this c**t We are better without him cesc and rvp bunch of bottlers.

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
And honestly When we signed Gervinho it meant to be make the squad stronger but Samir Nasri find it disrespectful? haha

Dokaka

AM's resident Hammer
I like Nasri as a player, very good all-round skillset. Very inconsistent though.

Can't really blame him for leaving if all he wants in his career is money and titles. There's nothing wrong with that imo.

say yes

forum master baiter
yousif_arsenal said:
Yep samir you win titles while you setting on the bench well done mate, very glad we sell this c**t We are better without him cesc and rvp bunch of bottlers.

We're just not :lol:

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
say yes said:
yousif_arsenal said:

tell me how many titles cups we won when they are here? Yep 0.

say yes

forum master baiter
Oh silly me I forgot about that! My bad yousif.

It's a wonder we managed to get top 4 at all with that bunch of ****'ups. Thank god we had the likes of Eboue, Gervinho and Bendtner to pull us through eh!

At least they're all in the past now.

DJ_Markstar

Based and Artetapilled

Player:Martinelli
THunter said:
What the **** has he said to Özil.

Either Özil is easily pleased or Wenger has promised him the world. :lol:

When Özil was undecided whether or not to join, Wenger probably phoned him up and said "I'm selling Gervinho!", and the deal was sealed.

DJ_Markstar

Based and Artetapilled

say yes said:
Oh silly me I forgot about that! My bad yousif.

It's a wonder we managed to get top 4 at all with that bunch of ****'ups. Thank god we had the likes of Eboue, Gervinho and Bendtner to pull us through eh!

At least they're all in the past now.

Don't you see? Whenever good players don't win things it is their fault, not the ****ty players they're dragging through. For instance, if PSG fail in Europe, it's all on Ibra and Cavani :lol:

DJ_Markstar

Based and Artetapilled

yousif_arsenal said:
say yes said:
yousif_arsenal said:

tell me how many titles cups we won when they are here? Yep 0.

Didn't they both get an FA Cup?

Johnny_Blaze

Established Member
Dokaka said:
I like Nasri as a player, very good all-round skillset. Very inconsistent though.

Can't really blame him for leaving if all he wants in his career is money and titles. There's nothing wrong with that imo.

I actually think he left in a pretty respectful way. Didn't make a huge fuss about it and didn't patronise the fans. I found the Arsenal supporters who abused him on twitter and IRL were small time as ****.

I could name other players who are regarded in a better light than Nasri and left in a way they should be ashamed of, but then I'd enrage those who are still under his spell, overrate his ability and think he's better than Xavi and Iniesta combined.

DJ_Markstar

Based and Artetapilled

Johnny_Blaze said:
Dokaka said:

I actually think he left in a pretty respectful way. Didn't make a huge fuss about it and didn't patronise the fans. I found the Arsenal supporters who abused him on twitter and IRL were small time as ****.

I could name other players who are regarded in a better light than Nasri and left in a way they should be ashamed of, but then I'd enrage those who are still under his spell, overrate his ability and think he's better than Xavi and Iniesta combined.

I don't think Song is that good, mate, but to each his own.

dave_rwr

Established Member
Johnny_Blaze said:
Wow, can't believe I have to spell it out. I was talking about Fabregas (and possibly Anders Limpar too).

And I can't believe Markstar has to spell out his sarcasm to you... Yikes.

Johnny_Blaze

Established Member
I fought sarcasm with sarcasm. Unless your post was sarcasm as well, then this is getting very much like the final three way shootout in The Good, the Bad and The Ugly. ¬_¬

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
tumblr_mom5id8l5o1ry46hlo1_400.gif

Arsenal Quotes

It is well known the referees are protected very well like the lions in the zoo so we have to live with their decisions

Arsène Wenger

Daily Transfer Updates

Sunday, May 19

RB Leipzig want to offer Benjamin Šeško a new contract to stay for one more year [Fabrizio Romano]

Arsenal are the negotiating table for Fenerbache LB Ferdi Kadıoğlu [Takvim via Sport_Witness]

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom