• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

FA: Arsenal vs Cardiff City | 07/01/06

• Thread starter Anonymous
  • Start date
  • Replies 195
  • Views 11,100

1927blue

RockyRocastle said:
Average performance really, although I suppose they just did what they had to.

All deserve a 6/7 apart from Pires who looked a class above.

have to agree with the pires statement

absolutely enjoyed today wasn't the thrashing we were all predicting down here we feel the depleted city side done us proud considering we are on our bare bones as far as squad players go

your new stadium is looking awesome may i say

why is highbury like a library these days ? lol

many thanks once again for our cup final and best of luck for the future
820617zh.gif

animationflag5ko.gif

ayatollah.gif
ayatollah.gif
ayatollah.gif
ayatollah.gif

bojed

AM Resident Joker #1
The Football Association are likely to consider whether to launch an inquiry and Wenger declared: 'You don't like to see that. The guy ran onto the pitch, but what can you do to stop them?

'We had that once at Manchester City when a naked girl ran onto the pitch and I must say it was much more attractive!

http://soccernet.espn.go.com/news/story ... 58&cc=4716

never thought that would come off from the gaffer haha!

well i got to say almunia has showed a lot of improved performance for us in the champs league, the carling cup and the FA cup but is still yet to play for the premiership this season. perhaps wenger feels he is not ready yet.

good job boys!

bring on wigan!

RockyRocastle

Established Member
1927blue said:
RockyRocastle said:

ayatollah.gif
ayatollah.gif
ayatollah.gif
ayatollah.gif

:lol:

What is the story behind that ayatollah thing you do?

Fair play to your support, never shut up all game. Some nasty looking ****ers outside aswell.

RockyRocastle

Established Member
bojed said:
The Football Association are likely to consider whether to launch an inquiry and Wenger declared: 'You don't like to see that. The guy ran onto the pitch, but what can you do to stop them?

'We had that once at Manchester City when a naked girl ran onto the pitch and I must say it was much more attractive!

http://soccernet.espn.go.com/news/story ... 58&cc=4716

never thought that would come off from the gaffer haha!

well i got to say almunia has showed a lot of improved performance for us in the champs league, the carling cup and the FA cup but is still yet to play for the premiership this season. perhaps wenger feels he is not ready yet.

good job boys!

bring on wigan!

All I can say for the sheep lover who came onto the pitch is that it is a good job the mad German was not playinf for us today - he would have started world war 3!

1927blue

RockyRocastle said:
1927blue said:
RockyRocastle said:

ayatollah.gif
ayatollah.gif
ayatollah.gif
ayatollah.gif

:lol:

What is the story behind that ayatollah thing you do?

Fair play to your support, never shut up all game. Some nasty looking ****ers outside aswell.

basically it was when our club was in financial ruin
nothing changes there lol

any way it was around the time the Iranian leader died and a news clip showed the Iranian public tapping the tops of there heads like you seen today
so we adopted it as we were in mourning for our sleeping giant of a club
which us beginning to be a force of habit these days with the crooks we get as chairman but that's a different story
now we do the ayatollah thing in celebration and sorrow
ayatollah.gif
ayatollah.gif

as for the chuffer that ran onto the pitch there's always clowns like that in every footy club
but on behalf of 99.9%of city fans we apologize for his stereotypcal welshness
ayatollah.gif

MK5

Almunia, 7. Look really solid nowadays! Wouldn't trust him in a PL game though.

Gilbert 6.5 The guy's got great potential but is still young and did a couple of bad mistakes too.

Senderos 6.5, A typical Phil performance. Some great tackles and good leadership but a couple of bad mistakes as well.

Djourou 6.5. Pretty much the same as Gilbert, although I can't really see this guy ever breaking into the first team proper.

Lauren 7, Solid and gave 100% as always. Can't really attack on the left hand side though

Pires 8. During the first half I thought we'd gone back 4 years in time. Bobby was outstanding and played just like he used to before his injury. During the second half he faded though.

Flamini 7. Even though he didn't offer much attacking wise his work rate is first class and he helps us keep possession by always being available to his teammates.

Gilberto 7. Typical Gilberto performance, you know what i mean.

Reyes 7. Typical Reyes performance. Top assist to Pires first goal.

Rvp 6.5, Wish the guy would run more and work harder without the ball but played apart in the second goal.

Bergy 7.5. Was the man behind most of our proper chances.
................................................................................................
Quincy 6. Tried a few times but didn't really get anywhere.

Larsson 6. Almost scored 2 min after he came in and worked hard but didn't get much out of it unfortunately.

invisibleman18

Established Member
1927blue said:

any way it was around the time the Iranian leader died and a news clip showed the Iranian public tapping the tops of there heads like you seen today
which us beginning to be a force of habit these days with the crooks we get as chairman but that's a different story
ayatollah.gif
ayatollah.gif

Excellent, I have always wondered what that tapping the head with both hands means. I have seen a few other Welsh sportsmen do it in celebration so I assumed it was some Welsh thing. Simon Jones sometimes does it when he takes a wicket and Gareth Thomas did it when he scored a try for the Lions against the All Blacks. I assume its the same thing.

1927blue

invisibleman18 said:
1927blue said:

ayatollah.gif
ayatollah.gif

Excellent, I have always wondered what that tapping the head with both hands means. I have seen a few other Welsh sportsmen do it in celebration so I assumed it was some Welsh thing. Simon Jones sometimes does it when he takes a wicket and Gareth Thomas did it when he scored a try for the Lions against the All Blacks. I assume its the same thing.

they all do it because they are Cardiff city fans
ayatollah.gif

plus today if any of you down the match would have seen dirty Sanchez in the clock end signing there hearts out for the boys
ayatollah.gif

bojed

AM Resident Joker #1
In the 58th minute Quincy’s pace won a corner. Pires took it and Van Persie steered a near-post header against the bar.

http://www.arsenal.com/matchcommentary. ... Commentary

finally! we have a striker who is keen to head the ball! it didnt went in but it's a start.

by the way i heard that cardiff's goal is a controversial one as the ref pointed it has crossed the line when it seems the opposite way.
what actually happened? how did that happened?

MK5

bojed said:
In the 58th minute Quincy’s pace won a corner. Pires took it and Van Persie steered a near-post header against the bar.

finally! we have a striker who is keen to head the ball! it didnt went in but it's a start.

by the way i heard that cardiff's goal is a controversial one as the ref pointed it has crossed the line when it seems the opposite way.

Van Persie's header was great, sort of back flicked it towards the goal, if you know what I mean.

I couldn't tell wheter the Cardiff goal was over the line or not but it seemed like Senderos lost his marker.

bojed

AM Resident Joker #1
MK5 said:
bojed said:

Van Persie's header was great, sort of back flicked it towards the goal, if you know what I mean.

I couldn't tell wheter the Cardiff goal was over the line or not but it seemed like Senderos lost his marker.

well that's senderos' main problem this season. he will play like a crazy bull but will almost certainly make one mistake that will cost hugely to the team. i wonder why :?:

Arsenal Quotes

What does Arsenal mean? It means class. The structure of the Club, everything has a classy feel about it. It isn't always about success, there is more than that and this is what makes it a cut above the rest.

Charlie Nicholas

Latest posts

Top Bottom