• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

FA: Bolton Wanderers vs Arsenal | 14/02/07

Nutsy

Established Member
I dread everytime we come down to this place. Reebok stadium, basically drove me on the edge not wearing any Reebok materials that's for sure. :shock: ah well, i've always preffered NIKE anyway.

Back to the topic, i hate the fact that the arrogance of this club, always lording us and always confident that we can't win against them; frankly it get's very annoying now.. Anelka has made some ****e comments, damn, why does this guy remained to shoot down his old club over2 and over again? grow up you sulky *****. it's bad enough Bolton are closing us in the 4th place, giving us pressure now. sigh. personally i'd rather have Sp**s to do Bolton's job, honestly, the Sp**s are the EASIER scums to get rid off. :roll:

A lot of the Gooners here will predict a loss from this one. heck, we can hardly beat em at home, it's even Harder for us to win it at their turf? less Anelka gets an injury in training :D (fingers crossed). are we expecting any suprises here? yeah i am, us thrashing Bolton 2-1.

come on you Gunners, prove us wrong and for once beat these scums at thier turf. makes revenge sweeter

nazo

Established Member
Arsenal 2-0 Bolton (call me crazy but that's what i think is going to happen)

sesquioxide

Rohit said:
We'll beat them if we play the team we play in the Carling Cup.

I agree, and win or lose it would be a good training experience for the "kids". Our entire "first XI" looks very very very very tired today. (Fabregas, anyone?) Throwing them against Bolton away is just begging for more injuries and more fatigue.

Rohit

Established Member
sesquioxide said:
Rohit said:
We'll beat them if we play the team we play in the Carling Cup.

I agree, and win or lose it would be a good training experience for the "kids". Our entire "first XI" looks very very very very tired today. (Fabregas, anyone?) Throwing them against Bolton away is just begging for more injuries and more fatigue.

It's not being tired i talk of,i have watched every Carling Cup game this season and this lot have something about them,may be they play to prove a point to prove themselves and in giving a 110% to make an impression they help team Arsenal.

spartan239

Kinda confident this time, well probably loose but if Boloton dont get some of the awful descisions they normaly get at the RBK, RVP will be missed there as hes someone who is always up for a fight, the big wory is the defence, any word on how bad Djourou's inury is because there is no mention of it on the website and Wenger wasnt asked, but if hes injured, Gallas is still a week or so out, and Senderos is banned, who do we play with Toure? Connoly or Gilberto are the only two that spring to mind, and Gilberto will be needed in the midfild and Connoly has the 10 mins at Anfield in the carling cup for first team experiance, a start at the Reebok isnt what youd want to give to a 19 year old cb..

stuart

Established Member
I was real confident ahead of the league game down here but i don't know what to expect. We have to beat them sometime, lets make it now eh!

andyswafc

Re: Bolton Wanderers Vs Arsenal | FA CUP Replay |14th Feb,8.

Gunners_Nadz said:
I dread everytime we come down to this place. Reebok stadium, basically drove me on the edge not wearing any Reebok materials that's for sure. :shock: ah well, i've always preffered NIKE anyway.
Back to the topic, i hate the fact that the arrogance of this club, always lording us and always confident that we can't win against them; frankly it get's very annoying now.. Anelka has made some s***e comments, damn, why does this guy remained to shoot down his old club over2 and over again? grow up you sulky *****. it's bad enough Bolton are closing us in the 4th place, giving us pressure now. sigh. personally i'd rather have Sp**s to do Bolton's job, honestly, the Sp**s are the EASIER scums to get rid off. :roll:

A lot of the Gooners here will predict a loss from this one. heck, we can hardly beat em at home, it's even Harder for us to win it at their turf? less Anelka gets an injury in training :D (fingers crossed). are we expecting any suprises here? yeah i am, us thrashing Bolton 2-1.

come on you Gunners, prove us wrong and for once beat these scums at thier turf. makes revenge sweeter

LOL, come on Arsenal lets put this hoodoo to bed once and for all.

Army of Me

Established Member
If we play our full, first choice 11 (to the best that we can what with injuries etc) we'll lose.

Our first team obviously need a rest.

Time to give the Carling Cup crew a practise before they **** the chavs.

Gonna go with a draw here, and we'll win on penalties with Jens between the sticks.

stuart

Established Member
I'd go with

Lehmann - (penalties)

Hoyte Toure Djourou Clichy

Denilson Gilberto Diaby Rosicky

Aliadiere Baptista

Toure really needs a break but we have nobody else, Diaby deserves a chance and we will really get stuck in, Cesc has to be rested and like i said Lehmann is likely to save a few penalties if we need him. Hleb is still out for a few weeks i thought. I wanna win this so bad!

qs

Established Member
We're going to lose.
I agree with a Baptista and Ade front line. But with Henry and Ali on the bench because its a cup game and we're bound to go behind and end up desperate for a goal

gunnerGH

Established Member
We will lose this one. Bolton are too strong at home and as we saw today we lack the mentality to win. Will be a scrappy one but I say 2-1 bolton. Last 20 minutes time-wasting. you heard it here first

lagos

Established Member
they have 2 of their thugs out: Kevin Davis and Gary Speed. I think I heard Big Sam moaning about some others as well

I'm going for a win. it may come from penalties. But I think the law of averages is on our side and it's time we broke the jinx

Jameel46

Established Member
RocktheCasbah said:
GoodOldArsenal said:
Didn't Jens pick up his fifth yellow today? Doesn't that mean that he'll miss the game?

No- the Carling Cup Final.

something about a 3-day waiting rule or something like that, but i'm not too confident about this, our best chance will probably be taking them to penaltie where i can see jens or almunia saving a few

GoodOldArsenal

I feel pretty good about it. The Beast is starting to gel with the team, Rosicky is picking up the habit of scoring goals, Ade is much improved, and Henry has been scoring recently in crucial moments. I'm going for a 3-1 win to the Arsenal.

Rocafella

Established Member
I'm thinking 2-0 or 2-1 Bolton. Aerially we just can't compete with them and we know how they are going to play but we still haven't found a way to conquer it.

Arsenal Quotes

In a football match anything can happen, the players, 90 minutes, fantastic moves, an element of luck, talent, courage, and touch of magic and, for those who are watching these men play, the search for excitement, for a memory, for a lesson in life.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White

Latest posts

Top Bottom