• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

FA: Bolton Wanderers vs Arsenal | 14/02/07

Alfonso

Established Member
Did anyone else find it strange that Nolan and Gilberto acted like long lost brothers? Prob the most unlikely best mates you will ever see.

Anyway,according to a Bolton fan, they are still our bogey team, and if it was Man Utd playing on Wed, they would have 3-0 in front in half time. We lack the killer instinct apparently.

http://www.bolton.vitalfootball.co.uk/a ... sp?a=52145

cubbz_th14

Alfonso said:
We lack the killer instinct apparently.

:D maybe, in regards to the Bolton game where it appeared that we were literally refusing to win by not burying our chance, but if their fans claim that we lack killer instinct they need to get their ****ing heads checked.

" your support, your support, your support is ****ing **** " :lol:

phenn

nidza7 said:
http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport2/hi/football/6361591.stm

Nolan praise Arsenal.

Kevin Nolan Q&A said:
Hi Kev, I always read your column. You nut-megged the goalkeeper last Sunday. I was wondering, do the lads shout "nuts" or "megs" in training, or in matches?
Danial Catherall, England

It does get said quite a lot in training.

If a player is cocky enough they may well shout "nuts" during a game but it is certainly not something that I did last weekend.

For some reason I feel like we have a player or two who would shout "nuts". Like maybe Cesc. Maybe against Savage at the end of that game against Rovers where we put up 6 (so pretty).

Just found that bit amusing.

stuart

Established Member
^^ Yeah it seems a pretty strange question to ask i thought! You have any question in the world to ask and you ask that! .... Cesc would be the type to do that for sure, i can just see him getting smacked some day the arrogant we **** :lol: .... love him!

Arsenal Quotes

An Arsenal fan, when you finish fourth, will say, “Hey, we’ve been in the top four for twenty years. We want to win the league!”. They don’t care that Manchester City or Chelsea have spent 300 or 400 million euros. They just want to beat them.
But if you finish fifteenth two years running, they will be happy if you finish fourth after that.

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom