• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

FA Cup 19/20

GoonerJeeves

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

I understand fixture congestion, but I just don't get why Utd changed so much for this game. Clearly showed that it wasn't a priority for them, how can it not be a priority? It's a chance to be in a final and win a trophy.

The top four trophy takes precedence.

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

Real Madrid are so lucky to that fax machine didn't work. No way they'd have won all those trophies with De Gea in goals.

razörist

Soft With The Ladies, Hard With The Mes

Dean Henderson should really get a chance next season for United.

Preacher

Always Crying

When you are drunk but still want to play football with lads, but you dont want to run so you go in goal:lol:

Juan Matas Beard

Pronouns: dat, guy 🫶
Trusted ⭐

I missed the goal ffs

What happened?
l_JxaK.gif

OnlyOne

🎙️ Future Journalist
Trusted ⭐

How can pro footballers get such dead trins? Williams looks like his mum did it last night.

Arsenal Quotes

I can really see the light. I’m telling you I’m very positive most of the time. I’ve seen the light and I can see bright lights. There can be bumps in the road within that light, but I can see a lot of light.

Mikel Arteta
Top Bottom