• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

FA Cup 2010-11

GaelForce22

Established Member
Leyton Orient with an epic comeback at home against the formidable Droylsden FC at the moment, the score's now 2-2. Down to 9 men (with Droylsden on 10) as extra time starts.

GaelForce22

Established Member
Re: Fa Cup 10-11

3-2 now, truly epic! And both teams now on 9 men.

Edit: 4-2. Tie over.

GaelForce22

Established Member
Finished at 8.
AnthonyG said:
Kind of shocked how Droylsden have capitulated.

Are Byron and Kerr playing?
Bryon subbed off, Kerr sent off. Kilheeney's still playing though so they've got no excuses.

(We are joking right? I don't think I'd heard of Droylsden before these games.)

ricky1985

Established Member
How can you not of heard of Droylsden? Tut tut tut.

Kerr's normally quality, not sure on Bryon though, never really convinced me he's Droylsden quality.

Humble Rex

Established Member
ricky1985 said:
How can you not of heard of Droylsden? Tut tut tut.

Kerr's normally quality, not sure on Bryon though, never really convinced me he's Droylsden quality.

Have...

AnthonyG

Arse Emeritus
Low blow Humble. :lol:

This Byron chap used to be on Hull's books. You better hope his career doesn't take off now, Ricky. :D

CandysRoom

Established Member
You boys sure know your football. I've heard of the teams but not much else, you lot know far too much :)

AnthonyG

Arse Emeritus
CandysRoom said:
You boys sure know your football. I've heard of the teams but not much else, you lot know far too much :)
lol, I hadn't heard of them before today when they were playing Gael's local team. Google all the way.

Arsenal Quotes

An Arsenal fan, when you finish fourth, will say, “Hey, we’ve been in the top four for twenty years. We want to win the league!”. They don’t care that Manchester City or Chelsea have spent 300 or 400 million euros. They just want to beat them.
But if you finish fifteenth two years running, they will be happy if you finish fourth after that.

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom