• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

FA Cup 2015/16

Mr Drummond

United fans already coming for Arsenal fans with their stupid retweet if you won a trophy this season. But when we won the cup it wasn't a trophy?

****s, hope we ****ing smash them next season.
That really shouldn't bother any of our fans. We've won it back to back only a year ago and we've finished 2nd as well as above them for the 3rd season in a row. They've also had another dire season where they've missed out on CL football, 2nd time in 3 seasons.

United fans don't get under my skin these days, they're obviously an inferior team.

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

I agree with TGG bar the last sentence, the FA Cup is the oldest competition in the world, the Europa League is 7 years old and filled with eastern European teams along with 4/5 actual good teams. They're not comparable for me.

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
That really shouldn't bother any of our fans. We've won it back to back only a year ago and we've finished 2nd as well as above them for the 3rd season in a row. They've also had another dire season where they've missed out on CL football, 2nd time in 3 seasons.

United fans don't get under my skin these days, they're obviously an inferior team.

I'm hoping they have a Liverpool like spell with the league. It should send them back to their holes.

blaze_of_glory

FA Cup is a big trophy. It's basically the second biggest trophy English clubs currently have a realistic chance to win.

rich 1990

Not A Big Believer In Diversity
Try telling the Yanited fans the FA Cup isn't "something decent."

Obviously I'd rather one of the big two (or both) but I'd never turn my nose up at the FA Cup. On par with Europa league IMO.

It's a good cup but not one to judge your season by. United's season has still been **** and they're getting worse as a team. Hiring a manager for next year who's flipped his lid won't help them either. They'll finish 9th next year and have a different manager by the end of it.

bingobob

A-M’s Resident Hunskelper
Trusted ⭐

Cool, thought you were Scottish .
Can see where the confusion comes from.

On the English guys I use to have a lot of time for them, the constant disappointment took its tole. Wilshere is the only one worth out and he is always injured.

Ashybashy86

Try telling the Yanited fans the FA Cup isn't "something decent."

Obviously I'd rather one of the big two (or both) but I'd never turn my nose up at the FA Cup. On par with Europa league IMO.
I have to disagree. Although I do respect the FA Cup and its history, the Europa League is much harder to win. You have to play each team over two legs until the final, and there are much tougher teams. Liverpool's route to the EL final was much tougher (and much more entertaining, I must add) than Man United's in the FA cup...imo

Arsenal Quotes

Don’t be scared to be ambitious. It’s not a humiliation to have a high target and to fail. For me, the real humiliation is to have a target and not to give everything to reach it.

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom