• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

FA Cup 3rd Round: Arsenal v Liverpool

REWB

Dont rest any players, we need to go full strength. We will get a chance to rotate in the next round when we get a weaker draw. Treat this as just one more additional PL/CL game. Should be no reason to not play our strongest team.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
We played Oxford at this stage last season. I remember because straight after the game Eduardo Hagn had an exclusive that the Mudryk deal had been agreed.
As punishment we faced city at etihad the good thing there won't be many games in January because of break i believe

Reactions: A_G

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
Dont rest any players, we need to go full strength. We will get a chance to rotate in the next round when we get a weaker draw. Treat this as just one more additional PL/CL game. Should be no reason to not play our strongest team.
We have no game the following weekend so no reason to rotate really.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
My worry apart from his first season mikel don't approach cup games currently always do some wierd things and he don't trust his squad. We'll have to treat this as league game use your best possible eleven

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Whoever works on Arsenal.com doesn't even know our history ffs...

"We last faced the Anfield club in the competition back in February 2014 when we ran out 2-1 victors, which was the 17th time we've locked horns in the FA Cup. During that time we've won on eight occasions, including our final successes in 1971 and 2001"

...2001 smh, they should never have fired me!

Blood on the Tracks

AG's best friend, role model and mentor.
Trusted ⭐

Player:Rice
We played Oxford at this stage last season. I remember because straight after the game Eduardo Hagn had an exclusive that the Mudryk deal had been agreed.

Don't remind me. I came close to deleting you from my ''Trusted'' Whatsapp group when you were all in on Mudryk.

• Funny
Reactions: A_G

Buhry

Established Member

Mikel better play his best team this time. Don't wanna see any bullshit like last season when he rested Ødegaard to play Vieira against City. We are the kings of the FA cup, he needs to take it seriously.

1970*Gooner

Established Member

All will depend on how Arteta prioritises this game, we have the players to win the game if he plays them.

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

All will depend on how Arteta prioritises this game, we have the players to win the game if he plays them.
Arteta outside of the first fa cup has terrible cup competition record. I think there is a good chance he lose no matter what team he plays. So I expect a weaker team and good excuse for the loss

1970*Gooner

Established Member

Arteta outside of the first fa cup has terrible cup competition record. I think there is a good chance he lose no matter what team he plays. So I expect a weaker team and good excuse for the loss
Sadly you could be right. :(

Topside

Hopefully Liverpool beat WHU last 8 league cup as the semi finals league cup be around 3rd round time.

Have all replays now been abolished or is it still later rounds like 5th onwards?

GoonerJeeves

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Should be an easy road to Wemberley this. Town will knock out City, so both Liverpool and Man City will be out.

We're going all the way this year. Could see a Herbert Chapman final.

Arsenal Quotes

When I arrived, an Arsenal share was worth £800; it subsequently rose continuously in value and by the time I left it stood at £17,000.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White
Top Bottom