• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

FA Cup 4th Round: Arsenal v Manchester United | January 25, 2019 19:55 GMT | BBC One

Who will go through to the 5th round?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Aevi

Hale End FC
Don't really blame Emery for this one tbh, I think we've at least been on par with them today. We just didn't make opportunities count and lost our two CBs mid game.

MLK79

Elite Drama Queen
I miss the days when we used to batter United and somehow lose. Much better than this shït show.

Mohamed7

Seriously what is it with the injuries in the big matches?? We had also two injuries at old Trafford. One injury against Chelsea.

Anyways, it is now clear. The board does not want to spend so obviously no trophy and 6th position this year.

The gulf in class will just increase. The big four will be Man City, Liverpool, Chelsea, and Man United. Us and Sp**s will just compete in Europa League

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

One of the things I discovered in Japan was from watching sumo wrestling. At the end you can never tell who has won the fight, and who has lost, because they do not show their emotion because it could embarrass the loser. It is unbelievable. That is why I try to teach my team politeness. It is only here in England that everybody pokes their tongue out when they win.

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom