• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

FA Cup 4th Round: Southampton v Arsenal | Saturday, January 23 | KO: 12:15 UTC | BT Sport

Who Goes Thru To Face Wolves In The 5th Round?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jack badmon

Is that a Lucas Perez sighting?

Only Arsène could make some of those players play like that, imagine Arteta with some of these guys? We’d get relegated.

Ok well before you have a **** over Wenger beating Southampton’s second string remember he was also responsible for this.

boonthegoon

Arteta In by November

Player:Ødegaard
Leno, AMN, Gabriel, Chambers, Martinelli, Nelson, Pepe and Eddie should start for me. Rest Auba, Holding, Tierney. Don't care about others. But probably Willian will get a start instead of Nelson

Dutch D

Well-Known Member & FPL Champion 19/20
Definitely have to rest Tierney, ESR, Saka and be careful with Partey. I don't think Auba is a player who really fatigues too much.

I would go something like:

Leno
Bellerin - Holding - Gabriel - Cedric
Maitland-Niles - Ceballos / Willock
Pepe - Nelson - Aubameyang
Nketiah

Bring in Martinelli for Auba if we manage to take the lead.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Lovely hattrick from Robert, in a warm-up to the FA cup final that season...

...that is a ****ing superb chip by Pires...imagine not thinking Bobby is a level above the sister in law shagger!

Pop Tart

Established Member
Had a decent career in the end did Pennent.
0_BB2018_MV_PART_2_020918Copy01Sub11.jpg

MutableEarth

Reiss' Dad
Trusted ⭐
Had a decent career in the end did Pennent.
All things considering. His was a case of too much money too soon IMO - perhaps with more incentive could have had a better career but he did good in the end. Peaked at Liverpool, played in a Champions League Final even.

Batshit bonkers though, bless the lad.

Mo Britain

Doom Monger
I would play our second XI and that includes whoever is supposed to be our reserve keeper at the moment. If that gets us knocked out, so be it let the lesson be learnt that having a decent second keeper should never be ignored.

I would love us to win a trophy but I don't kid myself, this season is still not about looking up the table. Leno gets a bad injury in this game and we could be dragged back into the relegation battle.

Our second string, that of course includes half a dozen bench players, should be good enough against their second team or even against a weakened first team but the 4th Round of the cup is still too far away from Wembley to take risks in our current situation.

Last edited:

Keplaz

I would play our second XI and that inckudes whoever is supposed to be our reserve keeper at the moment. If that gets us knocked out, so be it let the lesson be learnt that having a decent second keeper should never be ignored.

I would love us to win a trophy but I don't kid myself, this season is still not about looking up the table. Leno gets a bad injury in this game and we could be dragged back into the relegation battle.

Our second string, that of course includes half a dozen bench players, should be good enough against their second team or even against a weakened first team but the 4th Round of the cup is still too far away from Wembley to take risks in our current situation.

If Leno gets injured, Runnarson will at most play one game before a replacement is secured. Perhaps 3 due to Covid restrictions. No chance they won't bring someone in quick.

Let's not talk about this. Gives me anxiety just thinking about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

I am not arrogant and I'm not frightened to say it.. Arsenal can go through whole season unbeaten

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom