• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

FA Cup 4th Round: Southampton v Arsenal | Saturday, January 23 | KO: 12:15 UTC | BT Sport

Who Goes Thru To Face Wolves In The 5th Round?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

254Giant

Player:Partey
Is Arteta scared of offending Runarsson? That could've been Auba's spot. We might need a goal when Willian and Pepe are stinking up the place. Southampton are going with a really strong lineup lol

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

Right so Pepe is getting a start here. Pepe is getting his chance, for the 60th time I know people like to pretend he's only started like 5 games in a year and a half but I live in reality so...., let's see if he actually delivers. And no I'm not talking about performing like the Newcastle game, because it was an incredibly average performance at best for a 22 million player never mind someone who's apparently worth 72 million on top of that. But let's be honest if he doesn't the excuses will come in pretty fast anyways, oh he needs 5 starts in a row otherwise he forgets how to play football.

Same story goes for Willian btw just in case you think I'm singling out Pepe, but I have absolutely zero hope for Willian as he's probably just finished. I at least have some hope, it's very very small but there's some there. So here you go Pepe another chance to prove me wrong. I will gladly give him all the praise he's due if he performs in this game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

Don’t be scared to be ambitious. It’s not a humiliation to have a high target and to fail. For me, the real humiliation is to have a target and not to give everything to reach it.

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom