• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

FA cup 4th round

JazzG

Established Member
Anyone watching the man utd game?

Man utd started off taking Boro to bits but they have looked shaky at the back, zendon missed a glorious chance and there have been a few mix ups at the back. 1-0 right now and tbh man utd should have more.

the dawn raids

Established Member
Rooney gets all these goals in the CL and in the cups, but in the league he does **** all. i should know, i had him in my fantasy team for a while and got rid of the bastard because he didnt do anything.

A

Anonymous

he scored against us and Liverpool in two big games. Big game player.
Today he got two absolute gorgeous goals as well. Have to say, that was just class!

kanuuu

Established Member
The thug is sensational, he's inconsistent at the moment though, one game he plays a blinder and literally takes teams apart by himself, the next game he may as well not be there. Consistency will come with age and he's gonna be one hell of a player ina few years.

the dawn raids

Established Member
skewing this thread away from the ****:

Arsenal 2 - 0 Wolverhampton
Blackburn 3 - 0 Colchester
Brentford 0 - 0 Hartlepool
Burnley 2 - 0 Bournemouth
Charlton 3 - 2 Yeovil
Derby 1 - 1 Fulham
Everton 3 - 0 Sunderland
Man Utd 3 - 0 Middlesbrough
Newcastle 3 - 1 Coventry
Nottm Forest 1 - 0 Peterborough
Reading 1 - 2 Leicester
Southampton 2 - 1 Portsmouth
West Brom 1 - 1 Tottenham
West Ham 1 - 1 Sheff Utd

no major shocks really.

Loylz

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Leicster being the only away team winning on the night. Interesting. I guess home advantage really does count.

Gazza Martinez

Established Member
2-0 now. John Terry. Bloody hell, he's got to be the highest scoring CB in Europe.

Both their goals from set-pieces. We'd be unstoppable if we could score from set-pieces. :(

A

Anonymous

USArsenal said:
coolcool2 said:
he scored against us

us? i thought you were a Manc....

Just because someone sees the skill of a player of one of our rivals doesn't mean he/she supports them. Try being slightly more open minded.

Arsenal Quotes

I don’t look at the passport of people; I look at their quality and their attitude.

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom